Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lols

Comment

Prompt payer and a pleasure to deal with. Garry comes highly recommended by me.

Comment

Sold another game to Garry, top trader as usual!

Comment

Brilliant buyer, sold him Last Blade on Neo and transaction went perfect

I'm going to buy it back soon!

Comment

Another great trade with Garry. Sold me a shiny copy of the Orange box.

Comment

Bought yet more of Garry's stuff. This time a really nice biohazard ad arts book. As usual it arrived very well packed and in immaculate condition. Garry's a top guy who comes highly recommended. I'll no doubt be buying more stuff in the future!

Comment

Sold Outrunners on the Mega Drive to garrz32. Great comms as always and fast payment. Recommended!

Comment

Garrz bought my beloved Harmful Park from me... has gone to a good home though, instant payment and friendly comms = Top bloke.

Cheers

Comment

Another week another fantastic transaction with Garry, thinking of setting up some sort of loyalty card scheme if this continues haha

Top guy & top trader

James

Comment

garrz32 buys so much from me and never disappoints! As always a fantastic guy to deal with.

Comment

I put out a bit of a random request for a MiniDisc player, and garrz32 said whatchoo got to trade?

I swapped my Jap MD Undeadline for his Sony MZ-R700PC. Not your average NTSC-uk trade, but it went every step the same way. Utterly painless, loads of messaging and a complete pleasure of a transaction.

Comment

Bought Dracula-X and soldier blade from me, paid instantly. Great comms, top buyer.

Comment

Great seller and it's nice when people from this forum take care to send disks by making sure they don't move in the box. a little bubble wrap goes a long way!...Many thanks for that Garry..really appeciated!

A real pleasure!

Comment

Garry is a lovely person to trade with. Fast and friendly comms and immediate payment. Enjoy the game buddy. Thank you again.

Comment

what can i say, friendly polite and a top guy to do business with. highly recommended, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X