X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garrz32

Searching didn't show a thread so...

Bought PDZ 360 off garrz32.

Arrived in excellent condition. Good comms.

Bought 3 NTSC/J Dreamcast Games off garrz32. The games arrived very quickly (posted next day), were very well packaged and were all in immaculate condition. An all round fantastic trader that comes highly recommended.

Cheers

Comment

Garrz32 bought the Orange box (360) PAL, from me, and paid instantly. Good comms and a nice bloke.

The game is winging it's way to Scotland now, and I hope Garrz32 settles in as a regular trader here.

C_S

Comment

I bought Rockman EXE Transmission from Garrz32. He was a friendly guy to deal with and I highly recommend him as a trader.

Comment

great seller - no probs at all

Comment

Fantastic to deal with, great comms. Fully modded his Neo Geo AES with UniBios 2.3, RGB Bypass and Superbright Blue Power LED in reset button. Paid really fast with no fees and everything went smoothly!

Heartily recommended!

Comment

Sold a Super Famicom game to garrz32. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold KOF '94 Rebout to Garrz32 no probs - quick payer and nice bloke! Cheers
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I bought The Orange Box; super quick delivery and friendly pms. Perfect, thanks.

Comment

I bought Trigger Heart E for the DC off garrz. Excellent comms and mighty quick delivery. Good stuff

Comment

Bought 2 Dreamcast games, really quick delivery and fast friendly response to emails.

Thanks,

Aaron

Comment

Bought SMT Lucifer's Call from me. Fast payment, polite comms, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Rainbow 6 from me, quick payment, great buyer.

Comment

brought a PSP game off me, paid quickly and had cood communications throughout the transaction

Comment

Bought some DC games from me - zero problems, great comms. Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X