No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Metal Slug 4 MVS kit from me - great coms, fast payment and all-round crackin' transaction - cheers

Comment

Bought my pce off me, fast payment and no problems at all. Thanks again

Comment

Bought a few games from me, paid instantly and was friendly throughout.
        Top trader, would definitely deal with again.

Thanks,
        Stu

Comment

a great, friendly buyer, good communication and paid instantly. \\o

Comment

great buyer, again! bought my fatal fury special mooks/guides

Comment

Garry bought a copy of Shenmue off me for the Dreamcast. Friendly guy, prompt payment. Pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Picked up a Last Blade 2 MVS cart from me, Top guy, friendly pm's and instand payment. Recommended to all Enjoy the game.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Garrz brought a faceplate and game off me, fast payment and great comms.

aaron

Comment

bought ss symphony of the night from Garry, at a nice price, and it is overwhelmingly mint. thanks dude

Comment

Garry bought a metal slug 3 homecart from me, an excellent friendly buyer.

no problems here.

Comment

garry sent me tekken 3 for FREE! didn't even ask for the shipping cost, that's just the sort of guy he is. thanks tremendously

Comment

I bought A PSP off Garry, It arrived it great time, great condition, was superbly packaged.

Garry is also a top bloke and comms were absolutely fantastic!

Definately one of the better traders over here on the ntscuk forums!

Comment

I bought a couple of games from garrz32 and absolutely no problems. He lives local and even had them dropped off at my work first thing on monday. A credit to the forum

Comment

I sold garrz32 RBS and KOF2001 homecarts, great great buyer. no problems at all.

upfront and honest.

Comment

sold me powerstone collection, arrived quickly and in mint condish. sorry about the lateness of feedback gaz

Comment

Working...
                                X