• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro-Bit controllers are go!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        What's with the bear? I thought it was a knock off bear from Toy Story 3 at first :P

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          What's with the bear? I thought it was a knock off bear from Toy Story 3 at first :P
          Its Tommy the Teddy bear a pre-order bonus and where you can equip him on your backpack in the game

Comment

Is he bulletproof in the game or something?

Comment

Fuse, does that Saturn controller work with anything other than a Saturn?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                Its Tommy the Teddy bear a pre-order bonus and where you can equip him on your backpack in the game
                Ah, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                  Fuse, does that Saturn controller work with anything other than a Saturn?
                  Haaaah! They've done USB ones and Saturn ones, it seems. I pre-ordered ages ago and could've sworn I got a USB one, but looking now I realise it's not. I'll hang on to it, but I've also just chucked in an order for a USB one (£2 more expensive!).

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Haaaah! They've done USB ones and Saturn ones, it seems. I pre-ordered ages ago and could've sworn I got a USB one, but looking now I realise it's not. I'll hang on to it, but I've also just chucked in an order for a USB one (£2 more expensive!).
                    I have the same one and haven;t opened it yet! I think I might have accidentally bought a Saturn one as well...

Comment

You guys can send your leftover Saturn pads to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        You guys can send your leftover Saturn pads to me.
                        Does anyone know if the USB one works with a PS4?

If so, you can have mine!
                        Last edited by ItsThere; 05-04-2019, 14:04.

Comment

Been having a bit of a 7th gen renaissance lately. Also gone 100% physical for Xbox One and double dipped where necessary as I already had quite a few digital games.

All of these Xbox games have been purchased within the past 6 weeks or so

I'm still missing around 15 Xbox 360 and Xbox One games combined, but I've gotten most of it out of the way.

Also picked up a few PS3 games and a display stand from Etsy. I'm missing Ni no Kuni, The Sly Collection and Killzone Trilogy. I've also bought Zone of the Enders HD Collection plus Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time and Nexus digitally.

Not a huge fan of the PS3 but it does have some good exclusives. Most of these are PS2 remasters though and that's a bit telling I think.

Last edited by Nico87; 05-04-2019, 16:01.

Comment

Right, let's try that again.

(free of charge same-day delivery sure is a thing)

Comment

Tried on a PS4?

Comment

March haul

Comment

Working...
                                X