No announcement yet.

Super Mario Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to throw this back on again. I think I have about 60 stars. How many to 100% it?

Been getting frustrated by the purple coin comets lol. Still great.

Comment

142 or something I think. Or maybe that's SMG2. Both superb games.

Comment

I think it's 120 stars and when you get that, you unlock Luigi as a playable character; the game can then be replayed and a when you reach 240, there is a final star that you can get by walking down a pathway (you couldn't really call it a level).

Comment

I tried to play this a few months back for my son to watch whilst I played, but the plot is ridiculous!

I felt a bit of a twit reading all the speech bubbles, to be honest!

Comment

"The plot is ridiculous"? All that Lumpy Space Princess saving the Star Children is certainly cloying and thin, but it is a Mario game after all. The only decent Mario plots are the ones with Fawful in them - for that reason alone.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
              I think it's 120 stars and when you get that, you unlock Luigi as a playable character; the game can then be replayed and a when you reach 240, there is a final star that you can get by walking down a pathway (you couldn't really call it a level).
              Ah yes that is it

Bags of fun. Probably one of my favourite games.

Comment

'Tis a superb game. Better than 2nd, which I find to be unusually (for Nintendo standards) glitchy. Haven't finished that one yet.

Comment

Actually I preferred 2, and thought that was the one we were talking about!

They're both top notch though.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

They're both top notch though.
                    Couldn't agree more.

SMG and SMG2 are up there with the very best of anything you can find on PS3 and/or 360.

Comment

Working...
                    X