Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim g View Post
    and IW are blaming Sony for all these hacks...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...2-hacks-on-ps3
    Translated as "We are not going to patch it". Utter tosh though, the 360 leaderboards have been a joke for years!

Comment

Surely they can't patch actual system hacks? Only banhammer from Sony?
      Also is it worth the time when PS3's security has now been ripped apart and the patch will be ripped open following day. No doubt this is first of many that will ruin PS3's online experience.
      Last edited by Family Fry; 17-01-2011, 18:05.

Comment

I played this online (360 version) yesterday - it was ace in multiplayer, no hacks etc..

Comment

The 360 got patched a long time ago when people were flying about in the air and since then has stayed pretty much hack free. That and the kids have all migrated to MW2 and Black Ops.

COD4 is still a brilliant game.

Comment

Can't believe I didn't know it was patched. It's ace.

Comment

Will have to go back to this I think then!!

Comment

Played this yesterday on the PS3. This is hacked mess, is the 360 version like this? Every game I joined was hacked. This game now sits on my shelf as just an empty shell (unless I bother to do SP again at some point).

Comment

I'll have to have a look online, it's been a few months since I've played 4 but it was fine last time I was on

Comment

The PS3 version is totally ****ed, and I mean totally, its no understatement!

Comment

Played the 360 version about a wk ago & it is buggered now too

Comment

Shame, what a classic game destroyed by people with nothing better to do than to hack.

There doesn't seem much point in keeping hold of the game now, I might as well chuck it on ebay for the pikey chavs to pick up and play the stupid hacked gametypes.

I just cannot see why anyone would ruin such a classic just because they could. Pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                          Shame, what a classic game destroyed by people with nothing better to do than to hack.
                          Out of all 4 it is the best, or was the best until it got torn appart by hackers.

My favourites in order go:
                          1. MW
                          2. BO
                          3. WaW
                          4. MW2

I always seemed to go back to MW despite the others coming out, but now thats not even worth bothering with

Comment

Had a couple of games last night on Mercenary Team Deathmatch and... no trouble at all. Probably because of my mad sKillZ

Comment

AWISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.

So - I've recently come back to this to complete it on Veteran. Some really tough levels, but by god I'm stuck on the Mile High Club achievement.

I've spent a week of nights trying to get it. I *think* I might be going slightly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                                AWISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.

So - I've recently come back to this to complete it on Veteran. Some really tough levels, but by god I'm stuck on the Mile High Club achievement.

I've spent a week of nights trying to get it. I *think* I might be going slightly insane.
                                oh****oh****o****o****oh**** I DID IT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X