No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow sounds brilliant! Going to hopefully be getting this for my PS3 on friday, if student loan go's through ok. Will post impressions if I do

Comment

As hoped, this sounds very good! Length of the campaign doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd rather have something short but of high quality, which this sounds like it is.

So come on Gameplay - hurry up and ship!

Comment

When people say "Short" are we talking GRAW 2 style, i.e. "Criminally Short"?

Comment

A guy on eBay is selling this today so gonna pick it up on lunch, should be up for online tonight..

Anyone tell me if the online is already busy/populated?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
            When people say "Short" are we talking GRAW 2 style, i.e. "Criminally Short"?
            It is slightly longer than that but each mission is so great that you won't really mind the length of the campaign.

Comment

Can you do split screen online on the 360 ala Halo 3?

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is no local multiplayer.

Comment

Hehe if its GRAW2 short then Im ok I had that on hard level and it took me ages.

Thaks guys, sounds like 5-8hours on hard sheer bliss is better than 15hours of yawn fest ftw

Comment

Originally posted by P-Dogg View Post
                    Anyone tell me if the online is already busy/populated?

Cheers.

VERY busy yeah. Some of the ranks on this already, it's ridiculous. I always think it's ridiculous how many games people have played of Halo 3, but these dudes must just have got the game and played it non-stop since they got it. I'm thinking Cartman playing world of warcraft here.

Comment

Originally posted by jcee View Post
                      Can you do split screen online on the 360 ala Halo 3?
                      Yes, you can.

You can also do "private matches" as well as the sublime matchmaking system. (Copyright Halo3)
                      Last edited by Jebus; 07-11-2007, 14:04.

Comment

Private matches is a god-send.
                        Praise be to allah!

Comment

God i cant wait to get this now!

Comment

How about a Cod 4 clan

Ive been playing since monday lucky me and now have the tag option for a clan how about we name after our forum NTSC, if interested guys post away, this game is utter awsomness i swear your in for a visual gameplay treat.
                            Last edited by Lok; 07-11-2007, 18:33.

Comment

Just finished this. DO NOT READ the spoilers, no matter how tempted you are, PLEASE.

Oh my god.

The ending...the ending...It damn near brought me to tears, I've never felt so "in" a game as that last sequence...at one point I actually felt so ANGRY at the enemy. When you see

the American soldier shot in the head...when you see your captain unconcious and them trying to bring him round, it just...**** me that was amazing. When I saw HIM execute one of his own men and bear down on1 me I actually said "you ****ing ****!!!" really angrily...

That's not even mentioning the

ghillie suit

mission which is just about the best level of any game I've ever played.

Just bravo IW, bravo. This game is as close to 10/10 as I could ever give.

The cinematics, the sounds, the visuals, the emotion.

I can't believe the experience I've just had. I actually can't get over the ending before the credits, that very last bit was just... incredible.

EVERYONE should play this game, EVERYONE.

It is VERY short though, a FPS vet could nail this in an evening. It took me about 6/7 hours to finish but I didn't rush it, played it 1 hour 30 mins monday, same on tuesday and about 3/4 hours today.

I'm PRAYING they keep up the "modern warfare" angle for the next game, if they go back to the world war stuff I'll be devestated.
                              Last edited by Jebus; 07-11-2007, 18:39.

Comment

Anyone watched the extras dvd etc. Not seen anyone talking about what you get for your extra £5.

Comment

Working...
                                X