No announcement yet.

Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Seamaster, only discovered it was the Bond watch after I'd bought it about 7 years ago. love it to bits but recently developed a fascination with IWC who have some lovely models.

Comment

Breitling Colt Automatic. Have had it for about 10 years. been serviced once in all that time and it still looks new!

Breitling is obsessed with quality resulting in beautifully crafted & precise watches. Discover our brand new watch collection!

older version, has numbers rather than just the marks and the bracelet is slightly different. I don't wear any other jewelry so felt justified in splashing out on it!

Comment

Mine

Only watch I`ve not managed to bust yet

Comment

One of these: Festina Chronograph 6718

Sturdy made in titanium, but last summe the glass had a neat crack right in the middle because of the airco in the hotel room (37°C to 17°C).
          Although normally there's no warranty on breaking glas, but apparently mine wasn't the first that had this happen with....so they fixed it for free.
          (It a lens-type glass, only obtainable from festina because of the shape)

Comment

A Rado, it was a rather extravagant 21st Birthday present off my mum and dad. Its made out of Rado's fancy Ceramic material.
            Last edited by Ajay1986; 14-11-2007, 12:59.

Comment

Has lots of white spots on now though from when I painted someone's ceiling

Comment

Rolex DateJust Turn-O-Graph with Jubilee bracelet, and a white dial. When I'm not wearing it, it lives in a solid Cherry watch winder (Rapport).

I have a collection of other watches for when I go out somewhere dodgy and don't fancy wearing the Roley.

edit: camera phone piccy

edit2: collection also includes two watches from Next (got them for like £1 from staff shop last year). Yellow faced, three dial, Fossil watch, Accu2 watch with a blue face, and a Fossil "Brain" watch.
                Also a small collection of limited edition/numbered Disney pocket watches (EPCOT centre one, and a Toy Story set), as well as a Mickey Anniversary watch in some monstrous wooden box that I haven't even taken out of the packaging.
                Last edited by ChrisF; 14-11-2007, 13:07.

Comment

Mine's a lot less fancy than all of yours, but I loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post

Omega Seamaster, only discovered it was the Bond watch after I'd bought it about 7 years ago. love it to bits but recently developed a fascination with IWC who have some lovely models.
                    I've got the same one but after the bond thing so it seems has every other person i know. Want to chop it in really against a nice Rolex but not sure I can justify it

Comment

My brother has an Omega and my dad has a Breitling and they are lovely watches but they are far to big for my taste, thats why i got a Rado which i can wear without feeling like i've got weights strapped to my arm lol.

Comment

Im saving for a steel/black submariner myself, its hard to justify, and its an obscene amount of cash for a watch, but i love it so much no other watch comes close in my eyes.

Comment

Comment

I'm wearing that bad boy, from Equilibrium

Comment

This is mine

Comment

I decided to go all out when looking for a new watch and paid out the extortionate amount of ?19.99 a casio illuminator from Argos.

I don't wear it much though only when I'm walking around, but normally take it off when I get where I'm going as iritates my skin. Gives duo time though which came in handy when in New York last month

Comment

Working...
                                X