Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watches:What are you wearing?

What are you wearing now? Watch wise? Have become rather obsessed with wristwatches recently as one expensive hobby just isn't enough for me your watches, show me themz!
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 14-11-2007, 16:11.

I'm wearing a pocket watch in my waist coat old chap.

I sometimes wear a plastic yellow simpsons one.

Comment

I'm wearing a Breil, and that's for sure. The model should be Midway, but I'm not sure. It's a silver, professional depthmeter thingy with too many buttons for a wristwatch, I'd have preferred an aviation-style watch but it's a gift, so I don't complain much.

Comment

I don't wear any usually, I found(!) a rather nice Rip Curl one when I went camping with some friends a few weeks back, but the nicest one I've had was a Fossil Blue.

Comment

GShock I got in Andorra on the cheap about 8 years ago. It's indestructible. Looks almost brand new. I quite fancy a new watch now, but can't until this one dies. It'll probably outlast me....

Comment

Tiffany & Co. Bought from NY in '97. Will hopefully last a lifetime.

Comment

Haven't owned a watch for years.

I do check them out in airports sometimes but the ones I fancy always turn out to be £10,000.

Comment

Seiko Titanium Chronograph... does the job.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ive got a Seiko military style chrono at the mo, its ok, not worth posting a picture though. im saving up for somthing special though, a gentleman should have a decent wathch imo.

Comment

I'm wearing a yellow plastic one that changes the time when you tilt it. Only seems to ever show two times though.

Comment

I have a blue faced Fossil one that looks more expensive than it is, people often commented on it. It needs repair however as one of the face decorations has fallen off. I can't be arsed to phone them again regarding the address of their repair center

Comment

I have this, but with a better fastening (Strengthened twin metal holes). It's my most favourite watch of all time (And I've had a lot!) and leaves my wrist only when I go to bed at night.

EDIT: Updated to a bigger picture. The texture of the strap on mine is different, not as uniform.
                        Last edited by Number45; 14-11-2007, 11:28.

Comment

Some Lorus Sports kinetic thing with a cheapo Animal strap. Really want to get a new one, but this was bought for my 18th and whilst I don't think it would upset my folks too bad I still have some sentimentality for it.

Incidentally, where would be a good place to look at new watches? Looking at dropping about £100, not too tacky but also not too yuppie-like, and pref something that'll last...

Comment

This :

Haven't we already got this thread somewhere else ???

Comment

My watch

Comment

Working...
                              X