NTSC F-Zero GX Time Attack Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007
    Will there be a new topic for the US version players? As Obviously, we won't be as good as you to begin with.
    Our Italian friend is right, it only takes a couple of solid hours practice on one single track and then you should be up to speed.

Although, feel free to create a US version. It'll look dire compared to ours. - It'd be nice to have a face-off between the topics though. 8)

Are there any other forums out there with similar threads? I wouldn't mind taking a look into how good/crap we are compared to other boards.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
      I'm not far into the main game - how do you get that ship you were using? Do you win it/make it etc?
      Complete story mission #1 on very hard. And then purchase it from the items section of the shop for 20 race points.

Sounds easy, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
        I'm not far into the main game - how do you get that ship you were using? Do you win it/make it etc?
        Complete story mission #1 on very hard. And then purchase it from the items section of the shop for 20 race points.

Sounds easy, eh?
        Not really - I can't do Mission 1 on hard yet

Comment

Sounds easy, eh?
          Not really - I can't do Mission 1 on hard yet
          Check out the latest post on the official thread over on discussion for some advanced help on v.hard.

Comment

Check out the latest post on the official thread over on discussion for some advanced help on v.hard.
            Yep I was just having a look at that - I'm concentrating more on the GP at the moment though - I'll attempt the stories when I'm a bit better at the game

Comment

A little bit of improvement on :

Emerald Cup

Big Blue (Ordeal) - 2'53"395 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Comment

Originally posted by PH

Emerald Cup

Man, gimme a break here! I haven't been able to drink or smoke teh ganj since competing on here began!! I need my concentration.

Comment

Excellent bit of driving mate - great to watch

Twas the Rainbow Pheonix - you get it for beating Story 1 on V.Hard. Its a beut!

Comment

Originally posted by PH

Emerald Cup

Man, gimme a break here! I haven't been able to drink or smoke teh ganj since competing on here began!! I need my concentration.
                    More improvement.

Emerald Cup

Big Blue (Ordeal) - 2'50"618 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Beat the Staff Ghost for this track by 0'00"190.

Was a very close run. The Ghost for this track is one tough cookie.

Comment

Mute City (Twist Road) - 1'01"557 - Aero Spear-G4 - blazing-star

Can't believe I'm getting these sort of times at 4am

Comment

Ruby Cup

Lightning (Loop Cross) - 1'58"905 - Sonic Phantom - DavidFallows

Dave, that time is actually better than the Staff Ghost (1'59"907.) I know you have the beaten Staff Ghost times in red so thought i'd mention it.

Just beat the Ghost myself this lunchtime, but wasn't quicker than your time.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                          Ruby Cup

Lightning (Loop Cross) - 1'58"905 - Sonic Phantom - DavidFallows

Dave, that time is actually better than the Staff Ghost (1'59"907.) I know you have the beaten Staff Ghost times in red so thought i'd mention it.

Just beat the Ghost myself this lunchtime, but wasn't quicker than your time.
                          In the immortal words of Brittney Spears...

"WHOOPS! I did it again!"

Damnit! Will I ever beat a staff ghost AFTER I purchase it? I keep having to participate in GPs in order to pay for more ghosts.

Cheers for letting me know anyway, mate.

I reckon I could improve VASTLY over that time - I still haven't mastered sliding around the 520 degree upward-spiral corner with my nose almost touching the inside rail. Oh well, I'll leave that for a while whilst I concentrate on Thunder Road - The course that has me stumped. I can beat the SG by 0'01"1?? on the first lap but I always lose it when I repeatedly boost around the course on either lap 2 or 3, I always clip the sodding rails on the thin straights. ft:

Comment

I reckon I could improve VASTLY over that time
                            I feel the same about Big Blue (Ordeal.) I spent about 2 hours last night trying to beat the Staff Ghost. When i finally edged the Ghost out (only .190 seconds) i was well pleased. Then i watched the CarCamera Replay this morning and i was amazed by how many mistakes i made (5 wall touches and 1 missed Boost) and also the number of turns i could have got much tighter on.

Comment

Though i add some times

AX Cup
                              Aeropolis (Screwdrive) - 1.09.302 Sonic phantom
                              Port Town (Cylinder Wave) -2.10.746 Rainbow Phoneix
                              Green Plant (Spiral) - 4.04.342 Sonic Phantom

Comment

Sapphire Cup

##EDIT## Just checked. It was 1'28" not 1'27".

Mute City (Serial Gaps) - 1'28"879 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Just over a couple of seconds behind the Ghost.

I recorded this time early last night, and no matter how hard i tried to replicate or better it late last night and this morning i can't get within a second of it.

Anyone had any success trying to beat the Staff Ghost times when the Staff Ghost is Night Thunder (Silver Neelson)? I've bought the Staff Ghost for both Mute City (Serial Gaps) and Big Blue (Drift Highway), both of the ghosts are Night Thunder. Whatever i try i just can't seem to get within a couple of seconds of the Staff Ghost record on either of the courses. I've tried fiddling with the acc/top speed ratio, trying other craft including Night Thunder, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X