NTSC F-Zero GX Time Attack Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pulsemyne
    Has anyone beaten the SG on Mute city (twist road) without cheatin. My times are are low 1.02's but the SG time is just mental. Now I've started serious time trials you should see some fast times
    I've tried and tried and tried with the Death Anchor to keep up to the ghost and I just can't work out how the early speed advantage is made. I think some cheating might be going down (rail grind *cough* *cough*).

No practice for me this weekend. I left my stepdown at a mates house on Friday night so I've been on the guitar all weekend instead.

Comment

Not much practice for me either. Been playing WE7 over the weekend with a little Mario Golf.

I have got improved times for both Fire Field (Undulation) and Big Blue (Ordeal) though. Will post them tonight when i get home.

Comment

Been away for the last week on holiday... nice to see I still have some of my times left

Right... best get back into shape, try beating the story mode and doing a couple of hardcore time trial focuses...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Can't seem to get round to playing this at all lately...WEfe6 and FFCC seem to demand a play !!...hmmmmmmm

Looks like my domination of the F zero TT's will kick in next month

Comment

I now have my stepdown back in my hands.

Although tonight, I have band practice! DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by PH
              I have got improved times for both Fire Field (Undulation) and Big Blue (Ordeal) though. Will post them tonight.
              Forgot to post my new times on Monday. Here they are:

Diamond Cup

Fire Field (Undulation) - 2'06"534 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Beat the Staff Ghost for this track by 0'00"382

------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald Cup

Big Blue (Ordeal) - 2'49"847 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Beat the Staff Ghost for this track by 0'00"961

Comment

I just got 1,01,847 on mute city twist road with the super swallow Z. I can beat this by some way as well. . I love F-zero time trial.

Comment

**** my mate just beat that it's now 1,01,065. His name is Griffin and he's damn quick on time trials. he's on a right mission at the mo. Done with the super Swallow Z as well!. Bastard I'm going to have to beat him now!

Comment

I've got a 1'01"762 on Twist Road with Death Anchor - not the fastest time going, but the fastest I've seen with DA. I will beat the staff ghost using DA, 'cos I think I've figured it out

Comment

Sapphire Cup

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'23"318 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Beat the SG by 0'02"371 and my old time by 0'01"400.

For anyone who is interested the Blast Wolf-Z is:

Body - B
                      Boost - A
                      Grip - D
                      Weight- 1780kg

Comment

Something for everyone to laugh at...

Take a good look at the best times, note that you can't cheat on Sonic Oval unless you use the snake technique (Impossible with a steering wheel unless your name is Clark Kent)...

Thunder Road - Japanese AX times

Sonic Oval - Japanese AX times

Cheating bastards, yet amatuers at the same time. LOL.

Comment

More improvement.

Sapphire Cup

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'22"378 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Now beating the SG by 0'03"311

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                            More improvement.

Sapphire Cup

****. Don't you have a job to go to?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                              Originally posted by PH
                              More improvement.

Sapphire Cup

****. Don't you have a job to go to?
                              Unfortunately i do. *Prays for lottery win*

Seriously though, i work for a small company and i have a great boss. He is extremely flexible and an all round good guy. As long as i get my work done he is fine and i can pretty much do what i want. When i know i haven't got loads to do i'll bring in the GC or the PS2. So this afternoon in between working (honestly!!) i've been practicing Port Town I and thrashing my mate (not a video game fan, but i think i'm turning him around, WE7 should clinch it) at Mario Golf.

Don't hate me.

Comment

I work for myself so I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want. However I'm currently very busy, busy working when I should be on F-Zero. Why can't I be busy ANOTHER time when I actually want to be busy?

Comment

Working...
                                X