Wario Land Sealed Original GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wario Land Sealed Original GB

Yo guys. Just wondering how much a sealed copy of this game would be worth. Its got the nintendo strip down the side so its an official seal. Its also the reddish (nintendo classics) version. I found it in a store abroad for 25 quid and was wondering if it was worth picking it up or not..

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244 View Post
      I found it in a store abroad for 25 quid
      Wasn't quite as good as three sealed copies of Terranigma for ?15 was it?....

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
        Wasn't quite as good as three sealed copies of Terranigma for ?15 was it?....
        Definately not mate no! But I still grabbed it without hesitation! I mean be honest.. They're not exacly common are they.. Wario is my dark horse! Im expecting good results from that one

Gonna need to get all those price tags and stickers off though.. any tips?

Comment

Complete copies of the original release of Wario Land usually go for less than ?5, so even a sealed one won't make much.

Comment

Ah well.. i can always try..

So did anyone have any tips on removing stickers? I heard that holding it over the kettle when it boils helps.. Steaming them. I dont want to dampen the boxes though..

Comment

Remove stickers? Hairdryer.. heat it until it's very hot, but not so hot that the box gets warped or anything.. then very very gently peel the sticker off..

Should give good results, but if it happens to tear the box, *I ain't responsible!*

Comment

Well just thought you guys would like to know.. It sold for 72.50 including postage!

Comment

not alot then

I wonder if my sealed Warioware GBA will ever be worth anything...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
                    not alot then

I wonder if my sealed Warioware GBA will ever be worth anything...
                    Ya never know.. only one way to find out

Comment

Working...
                    X