No announcement yet.

Red Gamegear on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of (morbid*) curiosity, how much might one of those blue Ninku GGs be worth on the evil-bays unboxed?

*I saw one in a charity shop for ?3 a long time ago -assuming it was broken, and not realising the potential value / rarity of a coloured GG, I didn't buy it.

Comment

There are 3 red Game Gears. One is the Coca Cola one another is just plain red (the shop by my work has this) and finally a red Magica Knight Rayearth Game Gear.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Smii View Post
        Just out of (morbid*) curiosity, how much might one of those blue Ninku GGs be worth on the evil-bays unboxed?

*I saw one in a charity shop for ?3 a long time ago -assuming it was broken, and not realising the potential value / rarity of a coloured GG, I didn't buy it.

No idea. Being evil-bay, likely $70-$100, depending on the sleaze-factor of the seller

US sellers in Japan tend to charge more than do actual Japanese sellers. Yes, sorry, but it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by id-republix View Post
          No idea. Being evil-bay, likely $70-$100, depending on the sleaze-factor of the seller

Ah. Yeah, I'd've guessed they'd fetch a fair bit, too - never actually saw one, though, that's why I asked. And why I still kick myself sometimes thinking about it!
          I saw a rayearth one on evilbay once, thought it was cool - but out of my price range.

(Would love someday to go to Japan myself btw, but have a loooong way to go before I'd be able to gather sufficient funds - even for the plane ticket!)

Comment

Working...
          X