'Sealed and unused' - ho ho ho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Sealed and unused' - ho ho ho!

This auction contains some NEW and sealed Megadrive games - that makes them especially rare, you know. And they're definitely unused, even though the seal is 'slightly split at the back'. Check out the picture (it's the fourth photo) for a jolly good Christmas laugh!

Resealed more like.

Comment

hahaha wow... an unboxed sealed version of altered beast must be very rare..

Comment

Bit of a crap bundle really. Multimega is a great little machine and have one myself, but hardly rare. And the term "rare" is only too overused on fleabay, something those games certainly are not!

Sealed my arse, looks like a shop sealed bundle (you know the ones, where they throw bundles of games together and seal 'em up in packs so they can get rid of them quicker).

Comment

Indeed - looks like he grabbed the games straight out of GameStation or something. That's the only place I've seen 2nd hand retro stuff like that shrink-wrapped up in bundles.

Plus, for bonus effect, it looks like the Multimega doesn't even work. Although perhaps he only tried it with the Batman game, which is US and therefore wouldn't work anyway. He certainly seems dim enough to make that mistake ...

Comment

Working...
          X