Psychonauts (Jan) - Where to get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hours seems quite reasonable.

My last save, right before the final boss fight, was at 13 and a half hours... and I spent an awful lot of time trying to figure out where to go in some places. From looking at a walkthrough after finishing it, I definitely did things the long way around.

Comment

I might take part in this relay. I fired up the Xbox version a month or so ago and almost got hooked again.

Waterloo world, here I come.

Comment

Some HMV stores might still have the PS2 version for a ?5 (the Blackpool branch still had some the other day).

Comment

I know nothing of this game at all, can anyone sum it up without spoiling too much? Genre/style etc?

Comment

Anyone want to sell me an xbox copy please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
              I know nothing of this game at all, can anyone sum it up without spoiling too much? Genre/style etc?
              Quirky and somewhat psychodelic (spelling?) platformer, with a great sense of humor, likeable characters, and some cool level design.

It's good, believe me. Just don't ask the Squirrels about this, they'll lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post

Not a summary, more a review, but it doesn't have any major spoilers.

Comment

Goody - a replay I can partake in. I started playing through Psychonauts again when my 360 went belly-up and I'm on the vinegar strokes now. Never finished it properly first time around cos I got a bit bored. Sacrilege, I know. Collectathons don't do it for me.

Comment

Need to play Psychonauts through again because I haven't yet completed it on the 360.

A basic but fun platform game that's made excellent because of a good-spirited feeling and funny dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                      Goody - a replay I can partake in. I started playing through Psychonauts again when my 360 went belly-up and I'm on the vinegar strokes now. Never finished it properly first time around cos I got a bit bored. Sacrilege, I know. Collectathons don't do it for me.
                      This is exactly what happened with me and BG&E on the 'Cube, sadly. Really enjoying it, then got to a point where it told me I had to scour the maps for x amount of y item and I quickly lost interest.

Hopefully that won't happen with this.

Comment

There's one part of this game where you need to find a lot of money. I cheated to get past that part and it didn't spoil my enjoyment of the game one bit.

Comment

Working...
                        X