No announcement yet.

Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold him Pokemon Ruby, great comms and good, fast payer.

Cheers

Comment

Everything went as expected.

Recommended A+++++++++++++ etc

Comment

bought gc modded cable cheque cleared on the mon package sent tues received weds great condition would trade with again

Comment

Ordered a Wavebird off him wednesday and came friday cheers mate even had batteries in too!

Comment

Got a freeloader from Tak got within two days excellant guy

Comment

Got RR64 and Shadowrun from him, no probs
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Fantastic seller.
                Sent the game quickly and it was packed really well with lots of care.
                Cheers mate

Comment

I bought Shadowrun from him, it came quickly and extremely well packed. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought a US N64 game, came extremely quickly and in brand spanking new condition. Amazing for an import N64 game.

Comment

Tak is the most reliable bloke ever.

He sold me a modded 2nd hand PS2, that Royal Mail lost As a gesture of good will he got me a brand new one and got it modded and also gave me the extra money he gained from compensation. He was also quick and very friendly when replying to my e-mails.

Comment

Tak sold me a ps2. (modded).

The sale went very smoothly and was great to deal with.

Recommended.

Comment

Got an Xbox, Great stuff, thanks alot mate. Highly recommended seller!

Comment

Got a beautiful modded Sakura PS2, completely recommended.

Comment

Tak bought a PS2 from me, he paid almost instantly by Nochex and was very friendly
                              He was also very understanding and patient when I informed him that there was going to be a delay in posting it.
                              Highly recommended, one of the best buyers I've ever had

Comment

Got a beautiful, fully modded, Aqua ps2 from Tak.

No problems at all, very friendly chap, thoroughly recommended.

Now if only that copy of we6: fe would turn up...

Comment

Working...
                                X