Comet sale: Lots of stuff, 99p-?10 - PC/PS2/PSP/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
    Im yet to see any single comet store that ever has any stock in. The staff must just buy it themselves and tell the customers everythings gone.

shame really as i would of bought a few of them.
    I've bought or seen most of them personally which is why I know they are available at those prices.

It's an arse for those that don't have Comet stores near them but for others some great bargains can be had.

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay View Post
      Or just get the updates from gamesradar after they've copied them from rllmuk.
      Or even Hot Uk Deals where they were posted a few weeks back

Edit: You missed off Condemned for £4.97 too, which is what I paid there a week or so back.
      Last edited by ChrisF; 02-01-2008, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post

Edit: You missed off Condemned for ?4.97 too, which is what I paid there a week or so back.
        That's odd considering a lot of those prices have changed in the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post

Edit: You missed off Condemned for ?4.97 too, which is what I paid there a week or so back.
          It's 99p now but I don't believe there are any available at that price so I left it off. It was well publicised on HDUK before xmas so I doubt there'll be any available now.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
            Id take one of them from ya if you are passing there
            I might be popping in again. I'll buy up a few copies if anyone is interested (and if they're still there).

Also, can someone confirm - I hear the 20gb 360 HDD is ?30 in Comet?

Comment

I'm about to go to a Comet so will see what they've got.

Comment

Mine had sackloads of xiii on the xbox for 99p sadly this was the only thing I could see, it was the comet in cheetham hill, manchester

Comment

They had loads of XIII, with £19.95 stickers on them, and quite a few Sonics, but that was it off the list.

Comment

Working...
                  X