Super Hang-on Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Hang-on Music

Just today, decided to throw on a bit of mame and I came across one if my all time faves.. Super Hang-On!! Its Awesome, such a rush from the late 80s/early ninties!! But those songs.. oh those songs!

They're awesome! And the more check points you pass, the better the songs get, breaking into these mad solo-like bits. The best two are Winning Run and Hard Road!!

They almost sound like proper tunes played from a guitar. Its as if they're just screaming to be re-done! Has no one done anything like this?

Say like Project chaos for the Mega Drive Sonics? Ive been looking but found nothing except some jazzy pop version of Outride A Crisis.. (my least fave of the four)

Yeah there should be more rock covers of old 80's games. I've got an mp3 of Limitless Skies (Space Harrier) which is a stunning.

Comment

Super Hang-on is one of my favourites too:

Comment

All those Sega into the screen games of the time still have the best music, even Galxy force II rox it.

Comment

You should try and track down some SST band tracks if you like Super Hang-on as they did tracks from that as well as Galaxy Force, Out Run etc. Heres a link:

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            All those Sega into the screen games of the time still have the best music, even Galxy force II rox it.
            Penetrate the enemy fortress!

Comment

Working...
            X