Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for Advance Wars (the original on GBA) or Fire Emblem (the original on GBA) - up to £40 for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz@manc View Post
      Looking for Blacksite 360 - I found it in Blockbuster for ?20 but now they've sold out.
      Gamestation had it on sale recently, their site is selling it for ?29:99. It may be worth looking in the shop if you have one close by.

Perhaps somebody on here could confirm what the in store price is now?

Comment

someon on the forums has blackout for sale for 18 quid, that was early today too...

Comment

think that was possibly spatial yesterday, and he sold it a couple of days ago

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          someon on the forums has blackout for sale for 18 quid, that was early today too...

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. Just ordered it from Gameseek. Its about time i had something new and refreshing.

Comment

blacksite might be new, but it aint refreshing!

Comment

Originally posted by neverevertrevor View Post
                blacksite might be new, but it aint refreshing!
                I was talking about Endless Ocean. Not Black****e.

Comment

endless ocean rules gameseek rules, you cant go wrong

Comment

I should be able to help with this thread but i can't

Cheapest price for CoD4 is £37.98 @ Amazon, Ace Combat is £34.49 at Powerplay Direct.

One thing i did wonder for this sort of thing is to have a seperate thread for each game which is kept up to date with the cheapest price. Problem is, i don't think anyone can edit the subject of a thread other than OP. So i guess that puts an end to that train of thought

Comment

HMV are selling CoD4:Special Edition (360) for £37.99, same price, but you get some bonus gadgets. Amazon is selling it for £34.97, but not in stock. If you go via quidco or similar you can knock off a few pence.

Comment

Were Play not selling COD4 Special Ediition for £34.99 - they were until recently anyway.

Comment

It's out of stock on play, and back up to £44.99 too.

Comment

Memory Stick Micro or MicroSD (1GB+)

My new mobile turned up at 10AM today which isn't bad as I only ordered it at around 8 last night.

The main reason I got this model was because it has a really good quality 5MP camera and because of this I need to now get hold of a Memory Stick Micro or MicroSD.

I've got loads of the bigger cards but really need to a large capacity Micro version.

Anybody know where I can get hold of them cheaply? I'm not willing to use eBay for memory cards as it's rife with fakes.

I'm looking for an absolute minimum of 1GB at the moment.

Cheers!!

Comment

Play.com have some really cheap cards and they're (surely?) official. Last time I checked I think it was £15 for a 2Gb Memory Stick Duo 2 (M2) card

Comment

Thanks Richard.

I've treated myself to a 4GB Sony M2 for ?29:99!!!

The last time I looked at them on Play they were ridiculously expensive but these things always seem to drop quite quickly.

Just had a look around an the prices have dropped like hell for memory sticks, just found an 8GB Sony Pro Duo for ?59:99.

Comment

Working...
                                X