X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless Ocean PAL

Last edited by ReZeN; 23-01-2008, 14:32. Reason: another site added

Comment

My mate's been waiting for WEEKS for it from Tesco. WEEKS I tell you.

Comment

Looking for the new-gen iPod Nanos, preferably 8GB. Wheres the cheapest place?

Thanks!

Comment

I'm still looking for Ocean's Trilogy and Mission Impossible Trilogy on UK compatible Blu-ray.

Not having any luck at all with M.I. as it's often around ?45 which seems a ridiculous price to me.

Ocean's isn't so bad as I've seen it around ?35. Has anybody seen it for less than that though?

Also, I've been on and off about buying myself an NGage the past couple of months as I'd seen a few in my local shops but they seem to have disappeared now. Only interested in it for games rather than the phone.

Where would people recommend for a cheap one?

Comment

On the subject of cheap blu-ray boxsets, is there anywhere selling the US Spider-Man trilogy set on blu-ray?

Comment

Anyone know the best place to get a 360 Play and Charge kit ? Gameplay have it for £12.99, will it arrive in the morning if i order now ? Do i need to get a battery aswell or does it all come together ?

Comment

You do get a battery with it yes.

In store at GAME you can get their own brand one (battery and charging cable) for a tenner - I've been using it for yonks and no trouble.

Comment

I got a Game Battery, but didnt fit my pad correctly, so returned it and went official.

Comment

Mine fitted perfectly, Chunky with gameplay you'll have to pay 99p for first class post to get it quickly (not guaranteed tomorrow), may as well pop to the High St and pay the extra quid (RRP is £14.99) to be honest.

Comment

Looking for the best store-bought PS3 console deal. Don't mind bundles up to £350, or just the console on its own.

Anyone seen a good offer?

Comment

I think the average price for the 40GB PS3 is about ?299 to ?300 plus one game. Or ?279.99 just for the console at dixons.
                        You might want to drop by at your local HMV or Virgin/Zavvi for bundle deals.
                        Last edited by Cornflakes; 01-02-2008, 15:33.

Comment

i picked up the m i blue ray set ?35 from gamestation new before christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            Mine fitted perfectly, Chunky with gameplay you'll have to pay 99p for first class post to get it quickly (not guaranteed tomorrow), may as well pop to the High St and pay the extra quid (RRP is ?14.99) to be honest.
                            Thanks for the info, i got a mate to pick me one up from town instead. Now i can rubberband the 1000 miles achievement in DiRT without fear of going through batteries

Comment

Has anyone seen A-Train HX for pre-order for cheap? £29.99 is the cheapest I can find it but I thought it'd be budget!

Comment

Had my eye on this too, play.com at £29.99 is the cheapest so far yes. It's a forty quid RRP job, don't think shopto have it listed yet but can't see them being any cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X