This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Bargains

Thought this would be a a useful thing to start up for people who are looking to buy something and are looking to see if other people know where they can get those things cheaply!

I couldn't really see anywhere that was suitable to ask general questions like this.

Probably best to keep it to just a few things instead of a list of 100s to keep it simple for people.

Maybe the price you've seen them for and what sort of price you're hoping to pay.

If they are games or films make sure that you post the region that what you are looking for would need to be too.

Mods, if this isn't suitable for some reason then just delete it!
    Last edited by JP; 20-01-2008, 02:29.

I have a few things that I'm after at the moment and not surprisingly...they're all Blu-rays.
    1. Resident Evil Trilogy (Bought at ?36:99)
    2. Ocean's Trilogy
    3. Mission Impossible Trilogy
    I've seen Ocean's & MI going for around ?35 and RE for sale at around ?45. If you've seen them any cheaper just post it in here please.

They'll be played on my UK PS3 so will need to be compatible with Region B players.
    Last edited by JP; 20-01-2008, 12:41.

Comment

Good idea for a thread John

Comment

Axel have the USA Resident Evil set for £41 inc shipping. They're customs friendly as well.

Comment

Resident Evil trilogy: £36.99

Movietyme have started some dodgy new scheme where they'll put items on their site twice - one with next-day UK shipping so you'll get it faster but you pay more They have the RE trilogy for £36.99 and then again at £44.99 with next-day shipping

Comment

Just seen that and ordered it now Richard!

The more expensive version is used according to the listing so I'm not sure how that one works out!! lol

Comment

Yep, good idea for a thread

I'm after Ace Combat 6 360 for as cheap as poss if anyone knows anywhere?...

Comment

Not seen it cheaper than the £35 play.com have it for.

Comment

think your right, last time i looked it was 34.98 on amazon as well

*edit*

It seems I have time on my hands, here it is on ebay buy it now for 30 quid

Last edited by neverevertrevor; 21-01-2008, 16:09.

Comment

Im looking for Endless Ocean on the PAL Wii. Ive been reading up on it and it sounds great, wouldn't mind picking it up as cheap as possible. any help is appreciated.

Comment

Endless ocean

17.99 delivered at gameplay, think its out of stock right enough, might have to wait a few days!

The UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and more. Plus earn 1% of your purchase value back in Reward Points with a GAME Reward account.

Comment

I'm after Call Of Duty 4 on the 360. Anyone seen anything positive?

Comment

Nope, £37.99 delivered at game.co.uk, it's holding it's price really well.

Could need a Chunky special to get that one cheap.

Comment

Endless Ocean... my mates been after it for weeks so found it him here, IN STOCK, at Game Seek £19.99 though http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiimfbw258h1/

(yeah, I know Gameplay order from supplier, but so do Tesco, and my mate's been waiting for weeks apparently)

Comment

Looking for Blacksite 360 - I found it in Blockbuster for ?20 but now they've sold out.

Comment

Working...
                              X