Game & Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post
    I've got Ball, Vermin, Fire, Judge, Manhole, Helmet, Chef, Egg, Fire, Lion, Mario the Juggler, Mario's Cement Factory, Mario Bombs away, DK Jr Panorama, Snoopy Panorama, Popeye Panoroma, Mario's Cement Factory Tabletop, Oil Panic, Lifeboat and the three versus systems (boxing, donkey kong and donkey kong hockey).

All are boxed apart from Egg.

I would give almost anything for the last two Panoramas boxed.
    OK now officially jealous

Comment

Of that lot, the only ones which are still remotely fun to play are the Mario's Cement Factories and Mario Bombs Away.

Comment

I borrowed Ice Climbers off a friend when I was in school. That was fun.

Comment

I have a mate who has a mint, boxed Crystal SMB. He's a right tart - he keeps the boxes, bags and cable ties for everything, even worthless stuff like his Freeview box. He's got a couple of those colour G&Ws too, that have a mirror that reflects light on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post
            Of that lot, the only ones which are still remotely fun to play are the Mario's Cement Factories and Mario Bombs Away.
            Wrong: With a friend, the VS. System G&W games are great fun. The Panorama colour G&Ws are still quality too.

Comment

To each his own. Personally I think the vs systems were a good idea but crap games even a decade ago. And the panoramas, while colorful, have the same game play as regular game and watches, which gets tiresome quickly.

Good for you if you still enjoy them. I won't go so far as to dismiss you as Wrong, but I'd warn anyone buying these things that they give a very poor money spent / fun playing ratio.

Comment

How can you reliably find out what they are worth, having a clearout and have found a couple of these.

Have a boxed Super Mario Bros - YM 105 and an unboxed Tropical Fish - TF - 104. I know they are not R@R3 etc but they seem to vary on pricing quite alot, any advice welcome !

Comment

the prices vary, ill buy these from you if want ??

Comment

Working...
                  X