Burnout Paradise (360 PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
    I spent hours with a mate last night online trying to beat each others top scores, so addictive.
    How does that work though, because you can start the event anywhere? Did you both just start wherever you wanted and see who could get the most?

Comment

We started on the same roads, then we saw who could get the highest score. Its brilliant cos you can also see who on your friends list has the top score on that road (if you set the road rule to showtime), so you can try and beat that score if you want to aswell.

Comment

Ah, OK. I didn't realise it was separated into roads like that.

Comment

Anyone preorder from Game as I havent got the car code for doing so?

I spent nearly 15mins on hold at 3pm and gave up then tried again at half past.
          Sigh what a complete waste of time, got thru waited 5mins for her to go off and find out and guess what the department what can send codes out was not answering their phone so she told me to ring back in the morning when their in. So its cost me probably 2quid already to find out nothing on the phone.

I never order usually from Game as I get everything from Shopto but they where the only place doing this car for preorder. Ive read also so far noones got em from em. I hope for their sake we get them or I will put a complaint in to ASA for misleading advertising.
          Last edited by Guest; 24-01-2008, 15:34.

Comment

The game just crashed for me online.
            Excellent game, can be quite frustrating though sometimes its hard to see whats coming before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
              Anyone preorder from Game as I havent got the car code for doing so?

I spent nearly 15mins on hold at 3pm and gave up then tried again at half past.
              Sigh what a complete waste of time, got thru waited 5mins for her to go off and find out and guess what the department what can send codes out was not answering their phone so she told me to ring back in the morning when their in. So its cost me probably 2quid already to find out nothing on the phone.

I never order usually from Game as I get everything from Shopto but they where the only place doing this car for preorder. Ive read also so far noones got em from em. I hope for their sake we get them or I will put a complaint in to ASA for misleading advertising.
              There are car unlock codes knocking about over at gamefaq.com if you want them... (dunno if they're region locked though)
              Last edited by steve morris; 25-01-2008, 16:01.

Comment

Loads of em only work on USA version.

Ive finally had it sent via email JUST 10 mins ago so going to load it up now. Phoned em again this morning but it was the bloke that wouldnt do anything about the 360 breaking last year (so I had to force em hehe) so he was pretty arsey with me. All he said was oh they havent sent them yet because it wasnt released so I explained to him yes but its released today so where are they and he just kept repeating the same thing. Then he finally said oh their due to come in at some point and will be emailed to you so I got arsey back and said well its release day now and they aint here so how longs some point and he just said some point and phone call ended doh!

Comment

Dazzy - stop wasting your time/money, just wait until someone lists the code here. People over at the DVD Forums have already had the codes emailed to them, so he's talking rubbish.

Stop ringing them though mate, as 1 phone call with them last November ended up costing me about £4

Comment

Its ok Ive got it m8 as I said I only got it 10mins before I posted. I normally use Shopto for everything or Gameplay for exclusive stuff only as they send the codes to you straight away in these promotions with Gameplay (and you can acces em via the site). Soon as Ive tried the code if it works will post it

Comment

Just reading their is a 1.1 update already for this dunno what it fixes though Edit apparently its to fix issues with strict nat users and not butting heads and causing issues with lag and lag drops on the PS3 version
                      Last edited by Guest; 25-01-2008, 17:12.

Comment

I'm really liking this, the full game gives you a better understanding of why certain design choices have been made (i.e. ditching Crash Mode in favour of show time)

I like how the races work, again in the demo I didn't realise that there were only ever going to be 8 finishing points, so hopefully as I get better I'll discover routes that work.

Comment

The game is insanely fast. Ive just got a just over medium boost and speed car. Everything turns into a blur when you start doing burnout multipliers, i can't imagine what will happen when i get one of the fastest cars in the game.
                          I love this game!

Comment

Just loaded it and spent an hour and a half driving around getting the stuff put on the map (and was only going to take a look and switch off). I think it works perfectly as theirs a mission at every junction so for me no issues about fails (map aint that huge anyway). Graphics seem better than demo and also has some cracking EA trax (Faith no more epic = sold ). Big thumbs up from me and I did think the demo was abit meh

Comment

i am deciding to buy this game from america but only have one problem i can't seem to find out about, if anyone who is from the UK and has the american version of burnout paradise can they connect to their friends from their UK PSN friends list? when they go online on burnout?

this is very important to know this as i don't want to buy the american version and find out that i can't connect to my friends at all, thanks.

Comment

Anyone know how many licenses there are, i just got my A license. I do like some of the music in this one, especially japanese group B'Z with song Friction.

Comment

Working...
                                X