This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLD) Canon 400D package

I have for sale a fully boxed, excellent condition Canon 400D DSLR camera. Comes with everything as new (leads, manuals, software etc). Kit lens is included (18-55) boxed as new.

Also with it are the following...

Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro lens, (boxed as new)
    Sandisk 2GB Ultra II Compact Flash Card
    Kenko MC Skylight filter (boxed)
    Kenko MC UV filter (boxed)
    Generic Jessops Cleaning kit.
    Spare third party NB2L battery
    Centon D Trek CB200 carry case to hold it all in.

The two lenses are in mint condition, and have had one of the two filters on them since the moment they were taken out o their respected boxes.

And now the best bit....

A receipt is provided with a purchase date of 19th April 2007, so there is some of the first year warranty left HOWEVER I am also including the accidental damage warranties I took out at the time of purchase.

Both the Camera (including the kit lens) and the Sigma 70-300 lens are covered by separate Domestic & General extended warranties that include accidental damage and run out on 19th April 2010.

So for the next 2 years and 3 months, not only will you be covered for manufacturer defects with this purchase, you will also be covered for accidental damage. If you drop it on the floor, spill your tea on the camera or accidentally drop it in a river whilst trying to take that special shot of a duck (!) you will be totally covered by the warranty. All paperwork will be included and full ownership will be transferred to the buyer.

And the price? .......

I'm after ?410 delivered for the lot (receipt shows ?760). Remember that you are getting Canon 400D with 18-55 Kit lens, the Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro lens (?130 from Amazon) along with the 2GB CF card, filters, cases and the extended warranties too.

I simply do not use the camera enough to warrant keeping it so hope that a real enthusiast will take this off my hands.

I am interested in a trade with a bridge camera (S5 IS, Fuji 9600) for anyone who might want to trade up, or even a PS3 console and games.

I will split this, and already have someone interested in the Sigma Lens if I do, so can offer the following...

Canon 400D
    18-55 kit lens
    2GB CF card
    2 filters (UV & Skylight)
    Centon carry bag
    Extended warranty until 2010

Looking for ?325 delivered.

Any questions please ask.

Advertised elsewhere.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RetroRevival; 03-02-2008, 21:43.
Working...
X