The Club 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
    For those interested this is only ?19.99 with any game in Game from friday on both 360 and PS3
    That might be enough to tempt me. The demo has taken a pounding over the last few days.

Don't suppose you know how much GAME will be pricing DMC4 do you? If it's ?40 or more then I might as well keep my Gameplay pre order for that and pick up The Club for ?32 off Shopto

Comment

Prices normally change on friday, what format you looking at ?

Comment

format

Comment

bout £39.99

Comment

Cheers Mike

Comment

Does this achievement sound familiar?
              No, Seriously 40
              Kill 10,001 people in multiplayer Ranked Matches.
              I loathe ranked achievements, that was the only thing I hated about Gears of War. Not good to see people literally copying that style of achievement.

Comment

Achievements like that are a joke, why make them so hard to get?

On another note Game Central have review this giving it 5/10, I don't really agree with them (kind of remind me of Edge, in other word up their own arse) but I can understand a low score, The Club doesn't seem to be a "complete" game to me.

The Club still looks great and I've played the demo many times, but I'd be a fool to pay more than ?20 for this.

Comment

EDGE gave it 7/10

Comment

I just read GameCentral's review on this game. They gave it 6/10 & their reviews are pretty spot on from my experience.

I think I might wait a month or so when it'll probably come down to about £15.

Comment

pre order for 24.99 on gamestation website, or there's the game deal for friday buy anything in store (so I'm told!) and buy it for 19.99

Comment

Just how many players can play online?

I'm guessing not a lot.

Comment

8 I think

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                            pre order for 24.99 on gamestation website, or there's the game deal for friday buy anything in store (so I'm told!) and buy it for 19.99
                            its true!

Comment

I suppose 8 is fine, Call me crazy but this game kind of reminds me of Metal Slug........

Comment

I'm really umming and ahhing over this although I was all set to buy it... Hmmm
                                Even at £20 I think i'll lose interest

Comment

Working...
                                X