No announcement yet.

The Club 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing it just now. Its very moreish as its just a scoreattack game really (which I like alot). Bit worried that I would find it had no real appeal/story etc.. but its just great adrenaline enducing fun. Got to keep those combos going!

Comment

If you don't like score-attack games, don't bother with it. If you do, then it's nothing but WIN!!1!

Kept replaying one of the Steel Mill runs last-night and ended up 109th. Bagged a couple achievements out of it too.

I'm liking this though, well, well worth the ?20 and the Hunter/Hunted MP is a good laugh as well.

Comment

I had another blast of the demo last night, and managed to improve my best score time after time, don't think this is out in America for at least a week so we should have the leaderboards to ourselves for a while can you sort by friends scores etc Steve ?

Can't wait to give it a go tonight.

Comment

Yes you can mate.

Its worth noting there's a couple achievements for placing in the top 100,000 and 5,000 for this, so I don't envisage anybody have problems doing that.

Comment

This is only £20? Was actually quite impressed with the demo, alternating runs with my brother trying to beat each other's scores but couldn't justify it as a full price purchase.

Comment

Can someone with the full version find out what the current hi score for the prison level (same as demo) is?

Just wondering where my 12 million score would rank online.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                This is only ?20? Was actually quite impressed with the demo, alternating runs with my brother trying to beat each other's scores but couldn't justify it as a full price purchase.
                It's ?20 in GAME when bought with something else I've been told.

Comment

Beat me by a penny £20.98 with a used copy of Pro-Evo 1952 or something.

Anyway, back to First play please, there is a The Club thread in the bargains forum.

Cheers.

Comment

I got this is football 5 XD
                    20.97 thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                      I got this is football 5 XD
                      20.97 thank you very much
                      Mr Holliss' Avatar is well selected it would seem.

Can anyone outline the multiplayer, and what it entails?

Comment

One of the game-types is Hunter, basically, everyone starts out with the standard weapon systems, first one to acquire a kill becomes the Hunted. The only way you can score is by becoming the hunted and staying alive longer than everyone else, easier said than done when potentially 7 other players vying for your blood.

Whoever kills the hunted becomes the hunted themselves. Usually, it's the first to 30,000 in a Ranked battle.

Comment

Wow, adoring this. Has to be my suprise impulse first purchase of 2008. I liked the demo but thought it would be very limited but full game aint. Cant comment online but solo its a score attackers dream in heaven!

Comment

The multiplayer suprisingly was alright. Very solid and has a decent variety of game types. The levels are very large so having a full game of 8 is a must

Comment

I'm just working my wy through the tournament mode and then I'm gonna hit the leaderboards.

Comment

Having just heard my neighbour had a no.1 on a leaderboard I rushed home and after a few tries beat it

Comment

Working...
                                X