No announcement yet.

The Club 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got this today and I'm really enjoying it. Just been running through the first 4 sets of levels on casual to get a feel for them then plan to go back through on the more difficult levels once I get more used to it and find a character that suits my style. So far I think the masked canadian and the fast Japanese dude are my favorites, but the locked Nemo looks very unhinged!

Comment

I have been playing this a lot more since I recieved it. I went through all the levels on casual to get a feel for the game and got the extra 2 characters. Now I have started to go back through the single events and attemp to master the induvidual levels. I got through the first steelworks level on all difficulties and have been steadily climbing the leaderboards.
      I did give this a wee shot online too, but it wasn't that impressive and just felt like a more clunky gears of war. Still, the offline modes are very good and I can see myself playing a lot more of this, trying to get to the top 100 of the leaderboards.

Comment

I love this game - jumped straight in at the Insane level and I'm have a whale of a time..

BUT WHY 10,001 kills in multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          BUT WHY 10,001 kills in multiplayer?
          1 more than Gears of War

Comment

aye.. suckage!

Comment

Crap achievement, agreed ... I have almost everything, just need a few more levels-worth of skullshots for 960/1000.

But yes, it is a FABULOUS game, especially on Insane level (anything less is just too easy). Didn't get anywhere near the appreciation it deserved, so I don't hold out much hope for a sequel or anything. Probably my favourite game of this year so far.

Comment

It is a very under appreciated game. I guess its emphisis on score attack style gameplay doesn't sit well in today's gaming climate. People on the whole seem to go more for story driven games now.

Comment

Working...
                X