Place your bets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place your bets!

What do you think will be the final price will be for this lovely auction????

Wait till hear this for weird mate.

That guy bought one of my japanese saturn games from me a few day's ago on ebay and he still hasn't paid for it yet.

The game he "bought" from me isn't on that list of game's he's selling.

But like why the hell would he want to buy a jap saturn game from me if he's selling an entire collection and then not pay?

I'm thinking about leaving him bad feedback. Do you think I should leave him bad feedback and relist my game?

Comment

^Pilotwings's knowledge of this man colours matters (and so it should...)

BUT...is £1376.79 a bad starter?

Comment

I think the final price will be ?1250 .... I have no idea really.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          ^Pilotwings's knowledge of this man colours matters (and so it should...)
          edit....

No need to criticize this seller just yet I think
          Last edited by mezzanine; 08-02-2008, 01:40.

Comment

I might actually make an insane bid in the last minute and then not pay obviously. What go's around come's around and all that.

Comment

£1100 is my guesstimate

Comment

I'm gonna go for £2100. It should easily make £2k, I reckon. If it's genuine (and judging by Pilotwings' post this guy is at best a bad eBayer and at worst, a scammer) then it's not just the value of the collection but the fact that it's practically complete. Or, at least as complete as you'd want it to be. If I was rich I'd snap it up in an instant as I sold most of my Saturn games which, admittedly, were just a mere fraction of what this guy has. I have kept RSG, NiGHTs and Stellar Assault SS though, as I never want to stop playing them

Comment

By the way, is this like The Price is Right where it's the closest bid without going over?

Comment

Well the seller does say you can pay on collection, I'm very tempted to bid myself alas I'm just a poor chimney sweep !

So I'll guess 1925

Comment

at worst, a scammer
                      That's right. He's a possible scammer/terrible ebayer because at the time of posting he hadn't paid for a £5 game in 48 hours. FFS.
                      Last edited by mezzanine; 08-02-2008, 12:20.

Comment

That's right. He's a possible scammer/terrible ebayer because at the time of posting he hadn't paid for a £5 game in 48 hours. FFS.
                        Perhaps he's selling his collection so he can pay for it !

Comment

Largest Japanese Saturn collection ever my arse. He should see my 900+ collection

Yakumo

Comment

£1,500 is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Largest Japanese Saturn collection ever my arse. He should see my 900+ collection

Yakumo
                              i have over 1100!

Comment

Working...
                              X