Place your bets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
    Once you have won the dispute and closed it and got your fees back. Neg him at will as he cannot neg you back if you have won the dispute.
    Never worked!. How do you win the dispute, automatically or what? ,ebay never contacted me once.

Anyway I left a negative for him and he was able to leave one for me. If it ever happens again I will just neg straight away instead of this dispute nonsence. They don't exactly make it to clear about the whole thing.

He gave me a neg on the 8th day of me filling the dispute, so I take it I had to leave him the neg and then close it within 7 day's or what?

He constantly lied the whole time so he deserved it. If he hadn't of lied I would have retracted it but he continued to be an ass. As for my bad feedback MEh.
    Last edited by Pilotwings; 22-02-2008, 01:08.

Comment

I advised in an earlier post to leave negative feedback late on the 90th day. I know it requires patience but I have never received negative feedback as a result.

Edit: sorry mate, I just realised he left the neg feedback first.

Comment

No, you should have waited till the dispute was over (you mentioned it didn't look like he was going to reply to it), then left a neg. It only works if he completely ignores the unpaid item dispute, if he takes part in the process he can leave any feedback he likes.

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
        If it ever happens again I will just neg straight away instead of this dispute nonsence.
        Ebay rules are changing so you'll won't be able to leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers soon.
        Last edited by mezzanine; 22-02-2008, 13:14.

Comment

O'right I think I know what you mean now.

Another horrible ebay thing happened to me today. I bought and n64 bomberman, the guy said it was boxed mint with no manual.

Picture and all made it look quite minty or a least verygood but no manual.

I also told him to try to pack it well to avoid it being crushed.

It came today crused in a jiffy bag and It's far from being mint. I feel like just neg'in him to be honest which will mean I will get neg'd to.

You just can't win bloody win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
            O'right I think I know what you mean now.

Another horrible ebay thing happened to me today. I bought and n64 bomberman, the guy said it was boxed mint with no manual.

Picture and all made it look quite minty or a least verygood but no manual.

I also told him to try to pack it well to avoid it being crushed.

It came today crused in a jiffy bag and It's far from being mint. I feel like just neg'in him to be honest which will mean I will get neg'd to.

You just can't win bloody win.
            Neg him. if you asked him to pack it well and he didnt bother then he deserves a neg. whats the point of the feedback system if nobody use it properly. **** him.
            Last edited by SuperDanX; 22-02-2008, 14:51.

Comment

Yeah your right! I just neg'd him 2 second's ago.

Comment

This seller? I asked him the same thing as well, but only got a padded envelope and small amount of bubble wrap. The stupid thing is I only wanted the (mint) box to replace my other copy, flat packing it would have made more sense.

He left postive feedback first btw. He'll probably contact you about sending it back for a refund and removing that neg...
                Last edited by mezzanine; 22-02-2008, 15:35.

Comment

Yeah that's him. He probably has the games sitting on a conveyer belt waiting to fall into jiffy bags lol.
                  Last edited by Pilotwings; 22-02-2008, 15:49.

Comment

It's about 50/50 whether some random ebay seller will actually put anymore effort into packaging if you just ask them afterwards. Best to ask them beforehand if it's important.

Comment

Working...
                    X