Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what Retro game are you playing at the min......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what Retro game are you playing at the min......

Had an urge last night to play pal versions of Burning Rangers and Sonic R last night, closed the curtains turned the volume up and away I went ! Now I carn't get them damn jolly songs out of my head .....Burrninng Rangers Go..........

So what are you playing ..........................

Super Aleste on snes
    Rushing Beat run on snes
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 on Dreamcast
    Dynamite Cop on Dreamcast

Comment

I still play quite a lot of Batman Returns onthe Mega CD, Souky, Stellar Assualt onthe Saturn, and Sonic Adv onthe DC .

Comment

I'm playing Final Fantasy IX

Comment

Having a good N64 stint at the mo' since I got my Jp system RGB modded.

Shindou Waverace, F-Zero X, 1080, and Exctiebike 64 are getting most of my attention.

Comment

I'm currently on PSO ver2 on the Dreamcast and I'm also playing Burning Rangers but the JPN version. Sort of feel like I've always missed out on some of the atmosphere of this game as I've never played the PAL version and I can't understand Japanese so I'd just blindly run around til I get lucky.

Comment

Metal Slug 3 - Neo Geo
              Final Fight Guy - Super Famicom
              X-Men Vs. Street Fighter - Saturn

Slowly working my way through Slug 3, trying my best not to switch to MVS mode and credit feed it. Can get to the middle of the last level on the standard 4 credits, just need to get that bit further!

Comment

Biohazard 4 if you consider it retro. I never played it before so it's totally new to me. I can finally find out what all the fuss is about.

I'm also playing 2-player Ico with the boy.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Battle Garegga. It's kind of a slow work-in-progress. Lots to take in as regards the scoring system, and I'm still learning its intricacies now. I can get to level 5 on a good day, but I'm nothing special. I'll probably 1CC it eventually, but I'm not really dedicated enough to continue playing for score after that.

I've also been having some lengthy Gradius II and Sexy Parodius sessions, but I'm awesome at those.

Edit: all Saturn versions here.

Comment

Road and track prestents The need for speed - Saturn

Comment

Code veronica and typing of the dead

Comment

Kikikaikai 2 on the SFC.

Yakumo

Comment

Still trying for a 1cc on dodonpachi for the saturn. I don't put enough time in consistently tho so i seem to stay at the same skill level now. Great fun tho.

Comment

Gaia seed and Kula world on the PS1

Comment

Super Ghouls and Ghosts on PS2 via CCC. Have yet to get past the lvl 2 boss but I will!

Comment

Working...
                              X