No announcement yet.

Audiosurf (PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not had any lag at all really (except the time a virus scan started in the background), running on an old AMD 2800+, 1GB RAM, ATI 9600XT.

Comment

Brilliant stuff. I'm loving be able to play with my own creations... if I could just get others playing them too

Comment

This is an amazing game. So happy I clicked on this thread as I'd never heard of it before. My name is Nugs if you want to add me as a friend.

I'm very impressed by how well it works with all styles of music, just been playing Don't Stop Believing by Journey and before that 2pac and Kanye, and Tay Zonday, Pendulum and Richard Cheese before that, all fun.

I find Ninja Mono to be the best fun, still having trouble clearing things Stealth though, I always seem to hit just one grey block.
        Last edited by Big N Veiny; 26-02-2008, 15:36.

Comment

Tay Zonday on Audiosurf?

Chocolate raaaaaaaain.....

Comment

I'll give this a go... updating Steam now.

I have a 1.7ghz Centrino with 1gb ram and a Radeon Mobility 9700.
            Running Steam is hard enough. I'm thinking I'll only be able to play laid-back music.

Comment

oh yeah, add 'hoolak' to yo Steam Friends for pleasure.

Comment

Ack, I've got a million friend requests. Where did they all come from?

Comment

This is great. My eyes have dried out and ache from not blinking enough. Great stuff.

Comment

Think it's new news that the developers have confirmed this is on it's way to XBLA, sooner rather than later apparently.

Comment

Bugger!! I litterally bought it just last week - that'll teach me for being late to the party eh? Still, a wonderful game and it'll be fab on Live too. Its a certain purchase for me.

Comment

I've never managed to get into this game, I can't understand the appeal of it - while I really enjoy the likes of Frequency/Amplitude which keep me coming back time and time again, I found Audiosurf dull and preferred just listening to the music on its own.

John

Comment

Something I'd never noticed before, so some of you may not have either - if you select ironmode at the bottom of the ship select screen, and then choose freeride, you get what is possibly the most difficult mode in the game! You have to avoid every single block in your path until the end of the track, hitting one results in an instant fail. Bloody difficult

Comment

Working...
                          X