Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had an email reg border down DC

Dear NCS Customer,

We were able to stock a small quantity of the Dreamcast Border Down reproduction from Messe Sanoh. Please note that pricing is set at US$128 as we had to purchase the game with the help of an agent in Japan who tacked on their handling and shipping fees. If you are interested in purchasing the game, please feel free to reply and we will send you a link on our shop. Thanks.

bit cheeky with the price though.

Around ?70+ inc delivery? Ouch.

Comment

Or ask someone nice in Japan to go to Messe Sanoh in Akihabara and pick you up a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Or ask someone nice in Japan to go to Messe Sanoh in Akihabara and pick you up a copy.
        They'll need a time machine then mate to order one since they were all sold out on Pre-orders. As for NCS, They have got a bloody cheek buying them from Messe Sanoh. Why should they get more than one when everyone else was limited to one per customer to stop people selling extra copies for big bucks.

I know I sound like a whining twat here but I've missed out on some exclusives directly because these online store buy in bulk to sell at inflated prices leaving poor sods like myself who live in the country of origin having no option but to pay their over inflated prices. I can tell you for a start that they are making about 30 pound on each one. Game from Messe Sanoh would be 30 to 35 pound each, shipping for one item by EMS would be 5 pounds(Remember they bought in did bulk so it would be cheaper). So that gives you a total of 35 to 40 pounds and they're asking 70 plus shipping !

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
        X