X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that!

Comment

How the hell did I miss this thread!

Actually I think there was another thread on this forum that I was subscribed to!

Excellent, something to watch!

Thanks Yakumo

Comment

The Retro Core Tokyo Game Show 2005 Special is out NOW!! 6 years after it was removed due to a certain company not being too happy about some footage featured on it.

The files are in 11 parts on YouTube with a true DVD image file coming very soon to the official Retro Core site.

Just head on over to YouTube and type "Retro Core - Tokyo Game Show Special 2005 - Pt ?" in to the search box. Where "?" is, enter the part number you'd like to see.

Yakumo

Comment

All new Retro Core is now out on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8of9cJAVXk

Comment

great

Comment

Volume 6 is out now and takes a look at 5 titles from the Sega Ages series.

In this volume of Retro Core SS we take a look at 5 titles from the Sega Ages collection for the Sega Saturn. In total there are 13 games in the series mostl...

The Retro Core Home Page version will be added this weekend.

Comment

Volume 7 out now taking a look at 7 more titles from the Sega Ages series for Saturn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcuvx8sJ0Mc

Comment

Volume 8 out now on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpWvZW17U_o and a high quality version is available over at the official Retro Core site - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Yakumo

Comment

New Retro Core SS out now on You Tube and the official site.

NOTE: This volume of Retro Core does contain language not suitable for younger viewers.With the Xbox 360 getting an updated version of Treasure's classic Sat...

Yakumo

Comment

This week I have a very special Retro Core for you. Retro Core takes a look at the ultimate in rare Sega Saturn games, Delisoba Deluxe. Retro Core is THE F...

This week I have a very special Retro Core for you. Retro Core takes a look at the ultimate in rare Sega Saturn games, Derisoba Deluxe. Retro Core is THE FIRST to put videos of this game on YouTube that can be found through the search engine. I've checked and checked over the years and there has NEVER been a returned search result in either English or Japanese.

So what is so special about this disc? Well, sit back and enjoy the footage and explanations of this ultimate Sega Saturn collectors piece.

Don't forget that you can always download a higher quality version of this video from the official Retro Core site at http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm (Site updated normally on a Sunday).

Saturn fans may also want to check out the Segagaga Domain Store for some fantastic Saturn deals - http://www.segagagadomain.com/store/the-store.htm

Yakumo

Comment

Nice work sir
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

New Retro Core out now taking a look at Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.

Retro Core SS Vol:11 takes a look at the cult and very expensive not to mention rare Saturn classic, Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.Don't forget that you can s...

Official site update coming in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            New Retro Core out now taking a look at Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.

Retro Core SS Vol:11 takes a look at the cult and very expensive not to mention rare Saturn classic, Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.Don't forget that you can s...

Official site update coming in a few days.
                            Nice one mate. I remember watching this show years ago when I lived in Manchester. Now here in Tokyo, it's refreshing to here your honest, impromptu commentary with that interesting scouse, hybrid twang.

Game sounds damn expensive but does indeed look good. Nice episode, keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks! To be honest it's getting harder and harder to speak English without going "eeerrrr", "hmmmm" and so on due to having to search my braid for the correct word. Being in Tokyo you should never have this problem since you'll meet and talk to natives English speakers every day. Not down here though. It can go a good few weeks before I meet a native English speaker. Between which I only use English on the net and at home. Just as well in this day and age I have access to UK TV. Currently going through the whole QI series. Up to series 8 now. Just finished of the latest series of Wheeler Dealers too. I love that show.

Comment

My girlfriend's English, so I speak it with fluency each morning and evening, but throughout the day I won't speak to any other native English speakers, though you do see the odd white person walking around in Shinjuku. It's been weeks since I have spoken to another English speaker, besides the girlfriend. I really know what you mean about losing some vocab and using more and more filler words. It happens to everyone not living in their native tongue.

Having said that, scousers are famous for "errr"

Comment

Working...
                                X