Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    An update to life in Japan. This time my actual commute home. It's quite different than before the lockdown.

Like back home, it's like something out of a horror film . Stay safe boss

Comment

Yes, the infamous knock off PS4 controller is back. In this video I'll answer the questions I'm always asked about this controller, open it up and dress it up.
      Does it use real Sony parts?

Comment

Loved the latest Life in Japan vid. Keep them up, mate.

Comment

That is quite nice, I have a steel grey one for use with my PS3 and to be honest it's been flawless

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            That is quite nice, I have a steel grey one for use with my PS3 and to be honest it's been flawless
            Yeah, they're pretty nice quality from what I can tell.

Here it is guys, Street Of Rage 4 is finally here!! Is it any good? Well, I thought the initial previews were awful but here I am with my honest first time ever impressions of the game as I boot it up for the first time.

Comment

Not available on Switch store yet 😖

Comment

I think we have a winner here as long as you are sensible with your expectations.

Comment

I think we have a winner here as long as you are sensible with your expectations.

Have to say, that's one good system there

Comment

Wot no d-pad? That’s a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      Wot no d-pad? That’s a deal breaker for me.
                      In my opinion Sony Controllers don't have D-pads either
                      I guess the makers of this device though "if Nintendo can do it, so can we".

Comment

In my opinion Sony Controllers don't have D-pads either
                        ...which is why you won’t find a Sony console in my house! (That’s not the reason why, just coincidental)

I guess the makers of this device though "if Nintendo can do it, so can we".
                        Silly reasoning though... the Switch is designed primarily for modern gaming and also omits a d-pad to enable multiplayer with a single console. Electing not to incorporate a d-pad for a console designed primarily for retro is just a stupid design decision.

Comment

I'll never understand the continued use of 4 part dpads. For this thing I think the biggest thing woudl be whether it can run more complex DC games like Shenmue and Headhunter?

Comment

Life in Japan - Lock-down cooking - Traditional local food at home

Comment

That electric hot plate is quite a thing, I want it! Might buy one to cook meat in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                                That electric hot plate is quite a thing, I want it! Might buy one to cook meat in the garden.
                                That's what we do every year in summer. In fact two week ago the weather was nice out side so we has a BBQ using this hot plate. It comes with a ribbed plate too so you can good meat really well n it.

Comment

Working...
                                X