Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff, downloading it now

Comment

downloadin now aswell. Lookin forward to this.
      Last edited by jamesy; 12-04-2008, 21:13. Reason: crap spelling

Comment

Nice one! I'll download it when I get back home, looking forward to this.

Comment

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!

Downloading now!

Comment

And the downtrodden masses cried out in joy "The legend returns!", ushering in the second coming. Brilliant stuff, Yakumo. The tighter editing and improved production quality make the new show even better. Looking forward to the next episode in May and beyond.

Welcome back, Retro Core.

Comment

Oh happy day !!!!!!!Thanks Yakumo for bringing back the awesome

Comment

Excellent, downloading now, will watch this with a nice cold can of beer

Thanks!

Comment

Great episode Yakumo. Loved the review of F-Zero, makes me want to play it again. One of my fav racers ever. If i didn't have MK Wii, i would be on it now. I think the simple visuals give it that great look and the tracks are the nuts!

I do wonder where you got the idea for Electra Anus though.
                  Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 13-04-2008, 10:55.

Comment

I'm happy that you guys are enjoying the show ! I really need to get a new microphone though. The one I have is awful.

@Zero9X, Ah Electra Anus is from the very first Retro Core a few years back but I'm sure you know where I got the idea from

Yakumo

Comment

Good to see EA making a return. Really enjoyed the f-zero feature aswell. When I get around to gettin a wii it'll be a definite download, used to love the multi-players in that game. Also loved the "Disquarified" at the end of the puyo puyo dancin game. XD

Comment

Yeah, thanks for bringing this back mate!

Would have been nice to see some more neo-geo games though, but i guess it's a bit of an expense just to review. Still, keep up the good work mate!

Comment

Oh my! Goes off to download this, NOW!!

Comment

I loved that Puyo Puyo game over screen too, classic!

"DISQUARIFIED"!!

Comment

I don't know if its my sound setup yakamo or your mic, the game audio seems to be a bit loud. I couldn't hear your voice properly in some of the reviews.

Comment

It's the mic. It's complete turd. Sega Rally 2, The House of the Dead and one other game are pretty bad. I'm currently looking for a new set up for the next show.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X