No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here one I bought months ago. It's the Retro Mini. It claims to be a perfect GBA player but is it and what else can it do?

Comment

This week I received a free third party Xbox One controller. Is it actually any good though? You know me. I'm not going to say it's worth buying if it's not.
      Watch on to find out.

Comment

Probably the smallest Famicom system I've featured on the channel and surprisingly one that's pretty good.

Comment

The very first of what will be a monthly prize give-a-way for my Patreon supporters took place live last night. Check it out to see who won this month's prize.
          Last edited by Yakumo; 29-06-2018, 23:03.

Comment

Now here is a very odd one. A console that claims to be 16bit and touch screen. Is it really? Let's take a look.

Comment

Following up on the last Retro Core 5 show when we covered the MSX2, here comes a massive show covering a massive system, the Neo Geo!

Comment

As seen in the last "Life in Japan" video my phone wasn't really up to making these video. I could use my DLSR but that's rather large and very difficult to hide while filming (^o^). So I recently purchased a Mobius 2 action camera. Today I took it out with the family to see just how well it preformed. Personally I think it works rather well.

Comment

NeoSD Review - Something MVS owners should know about!

UPDATE - In this review I forget to mention that the NeoSD has a Jukebox function that is accessed by pressing start on the "Launch Current Game" option at the top of the menu screen.

I have since updated my Neo Geo ROM set to include every game (Not including bootlegs and hacks) which brings the total memory size up to 4.5GB. Twice as what I stated in the video. Sorry about that.

Comment

Unboxing, check it out with 240p, 480i and none VGA compatible games. We'll also be doing a side by side comparison to RGB. Is it much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Unboxing, check it out with 240p, 480i and none VGA compatible games. We'll also be doing a side by side comparison to RGB. Is it much better?

Is this an upgrade on the Toro?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        Is this an upgrade on the Toro?
                        It's more of a separate product just for those who want a basic hdmi connection.

Comment

The At@games series of Mega Drive consoles are complete crap so what on earth is a Chinese knock off going to be like? Probably awful but how awful? And does it have any hidden features?

Comment

Surely you’d be better off gutting it and trying to squeeze a Pi Zero in there, assuming you can hook the screen up. Or I suppose replace that too and just use the shell as it’s not a bad looking bit of kit.

And what do you do with all this clone rubbish when you’re finished the video? Does your missus make you chuck it out or have you got a crafty stash somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              How much is it? The website won't tell me unless I log into Paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                Surely you’d be better off gutting it and trying to squeeze a Pi Zero in there, assuming you can hook the screen up. Or I suppose replace that too and just use the shell as it’s not a bad looking bit of kit.

And what do you do with all this clone rubbish when you’re finished the video? Does your missus make you chuck it out or have you got a crafty stash somewhere?
                                I sell most of them. For some reason Japanese love to buy this stuff. Often for more than I paid for it. Some items I give away too to my Patreon supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X