Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overcooked if you don't have it already, maybe Rocket League? You can play 2P locally. Don't buy any of the packs that go with it though, you get aesthetic items by ranking up anyway (although there is a Knight Rider pack out on Monday).

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Overcooked
      I don't on Switch, so I got this for £7.55 in the sale with a few points off too.

Thanks!

Comment

New box for the version with the bigger battery and revised CPU... At least you can easily tell them apart

Comment

The 'Please Don't Hack This One and We Promise We'll Fix the JoyCon Drift Issue for the Third Revision' model

Comment

They're only finally acknowledging the drift now, and in a pretty poor way. So unfortunately, yeah, you're right that it will be a third revision before we see that fixed at all.

My first joycons got it bad, I sent them to Nintendo and they sent them back 'fixed'. It was not fixed. Got a second set but they have developed it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              My first joycons got it bad, I sent them to Nintendo and they sent them back 'fixed'. It was not fixed. Got a second set but they have developed it too.
              I've literally just started getting it, but in my case, re-pairing the controllers has always fixed it. Hopefully it won't get worse.

Comment

Yeah, I have this in my left one. It's a flawed design it seems, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  I've literally just started getting it, but in my case, re-pairing the controllers has always fixed it. Hopefully it won't get worse.
                  Re-pairing my originals never did a thing but, that said, I had the problem for ages before I even thought of re-pairing them so it may have just been too late. Haven't even tried it with my second set. Had just accepted it by that point.

Comment

100% something early interest people looking at the Switch Lite should be keeping in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      100% something early interest people looking at the Switch Lite should be keeping in mind
                      I watched a tear down vid on the joycons and its the design that's the issue when moving the sticks your moving a small metal strip up and down across a contact, the strip is covered in a conductive black abrasive material the metal strip wears it away over time. The worn contacts are the issue with the drift as the pad is detecting movement when it clearly isn't.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 23-07-2019, 13:13.

Comment

Thought datadave had been abit quiet on the forum lately; no wonder building this ;-)

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Just cancelled my pre-order for Fire Emblem: Three Houses LE with Nintendo Official UK Store.

Just realised that, though I enjoy FE, I don’t actually care about it that much in the scheme of things (would prefer Intelligent Systems bring back the “Wars” series, even though that’ll never happen) and certainly not enough to cop a LE set that contains a steelbook, OST on USB stick, coin and pouch!

Might pick up a standard copy of it later. Probably gonna go for Super Mario Maker 2 + 1 year Switch Online sub instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            I watched a tear down vid on the joycons and its the design that's the issue when moving the sticks your moving a small metal strip up and down across a contact, the strip is covered in a conductive black abrasive material the metal strip wears it away over time. The worn contacts are the issue with the drift as the pad is detecting movement when it clearly isn't.
                            This issue has been known since the early days of the Switch so I would hope that the Lite controllers reveal a different design inside but, yeah, I think that is something to keep a very close eye on for anyone thinking of getting the Lite.

Comment

Just a warning to those upgrading their microSD cards: you have to redownload everything - copying from card to card didn't work for me and wasted ~4 hours of my life. FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Just a warning to those upgrading their microSD cards: you have to redownload everything - copying from card to card didn't work for me and wasted ~4 hours of my life. FYI.
                                Good old Nintendo.

Comment

Working...
                                X