No announcement yet.

Ikaruga Xbox live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I got the game on gamecube and is it worth downloading it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
      How much do you like Ikaruga? The visuals are really crisp and sharp, plus with replays and worldwide leaderboards. I think its worth getting myself.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        dont know if its just me but on my non hd tv the picture quality seems far better then the dc and cube versions
        Interesting, as DC ver looked stunning though VGA and the RGB output was better than pretty much any other console IMO. Definitely downloading this when I get home, means my DC disc will have a better chance of remaining forever minty

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
          I have the DC & GC Jap and PAL versions.... Of course its worth downloading!

I cant wait to get home & ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
            I have the DC & GC Jap and PAL versions.... Of course its worth downloading!

I cant wait to get home & ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            It sounds like he doesn't really like Ikaruga huh?

Comment

Could never get on with Ikaruga (and RSG for that matter), too much puzzling/ pre meditated movement/ memorization for me, not enough out and out blasting But wanna see more games of this ilk on XBLA so will grab this later!

Comment

Really impressed with my quick go on Level 1. Feels just like my Gamecube version, but super clean visuals & online coop! 10/10 for a XBL conversion.

I'm also one of those gamers who has to play in the study, and doesn't get allowed to use the Plasma in the lounge so often...

I have a Dell 19Inch ultrasharp screen, and this has a rotate feauture which I am delighted they supported in this game.

Won't be able to sink serious time into this until later. Well up for coop to learn from the masters too! Woohoo.

Here are an attempt at some pics to show what I mean: (I'm crap with things sorts of pictures...)

Normal:

Portrait:

Portrait Closeup:

Now... Go DL guys, we need to support Devs in these sorts of things.

:-)
                Last edited by VR46; 09-04-2008, 12:47.

Comment

I could do that, but i can't be arsed to move my 360. :/

Yes i agree with your Capcom. We do need to support Devs in these sorts of things because Microsoft is now refusing the likes of Dodonpachi and its ilk.
                  Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 09-04-2008, 12:22.

Comment

Reduce the size of that first picture FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                      Reduce the size of that first picture FFS

Whoops! Original uploaded in error. Fixed!

Comment

I shrunk and attached it at same time, will remove it now.

Can't wait to play this tonight.

Comment

Alway liked the look of this but never got round to buying it so was glad to hear when this was annouced. It plays really well and can be pretty hard even on normal, xbla needs more games like this pure fun.

Comment

I can feel a scoreboard run coming on.

*rubs temples*

Comment

only 49 MB? then i doubt that they reworked the stereo sound to proper surround sound.

someone knows if there's a decent arcade stick available for the 360?

oh, and does a mint Ikaruga DC copy sell at all on ebay these days?

@ Capcom:
                              since when do you have a Panasonic projector? is it a PT100 or PT200?

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                                I can feel a scoreboard run coming on.

*rubs temples*
                                Yeah bwoy someone set up a gamertag thread

My Ikaruga skillz are well rusty so I don't think I will make a serious contender, but I would love to know where I stand in relation to the ntscuk crew and watch some of your replays!
                                Last edited by AllYourBase; 09-04-2008, 13:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X