User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Anyone want a B&O MS6000 28inch CRT with remote before i dump it?
    This would be amazing. How far are you?

Stourbridge, just north of Birmingham mate

I keep forgetting you're from where the "Eight Legged Atomic Dustbin Will Eat Itself" are from, @Jamie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Stourbridge, just north of Birmingham mate
    Probably just a bit too far from Teesside. Hope it goes to a good home Jamie

* lmk if you still have it in a month's time. We're heading down to London at some point during the Easter break and may be able to call by for it.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I keep forgetting you're from where the "Eight Legged Atomic Dustbin Will Eat Itself" are from, @Jamie!
    Ha ha absolutely, 3 local bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Probably just a bit too far from Teesside. Hope it goes to a good home Jamie

* lmk if you still have it in a month's time. We're heading down to London at some point during the Easter break and may be able to call by for it.
    Will do mate

I’m in range but my place is like a tv graveyard. I still have 4 crts still knocking about in my house!

Does it come with the beo 4 remote? You can flog them on ebay for decent money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    I’m in range but my place is like a tv graveyard. I still have 4 crts still knocking about in my house!

Does it come with the beo 4 remote? You can flog them on ebay for decent money.
    Just realised i never came and had that Sony mate, is it still available? We could do a swap if you want
    Last edited by Jamie; 16-02-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Star Trek fact files
    Bit of long shot, but my mum has one of these spare. They are not complete as we stopped collecting in 2004 when I left for Japan.
    Free to anyone who is prepared to pick them up from Cardiff. I forget how many folders there are...