Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still fairly vague apart from the trolling one, I've seen lots of comments would could be called that but it depends who has made them I guess.

Comment

Why can't we all just get along, eh?!

Comment

Because you suck!

Comment

Bye bye!1

Comment

it's wrong to think that the moderation will solely consist of banning anyone at the very first breach of the rules, that is not the case.

it's just that something which would have resulted in someone being introduced to the 3 strike procedure is now trimmed down to a single strike - do something that is ban worthy and your account will be closed permanently.

Comment

Sounds good to me although I dont see to many troublemakers here myself it's a pretty tight ship and remains a good community. I've seen what trouble makers do in other places and ruin discussions so I'm glad of this stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware View Post
                Sounds good to me although I dont see to many troublemakers here myself it's a pretty tight ship and remains a good community. I've seen what trouble makers do in other places and ruin discussions so I'm glad of this stance.
                After a recent sojourn into a certain other well-known gaming forum I tend to agree. The signal to noise ratio here is much better.

Comment

Hardly a new policy is it Camps. I should know.

Comment

Being frank, I've not noticed any one slagging mods..

Actually I think I recall seeing one but I thought it was banter with friends.

So just to sum it up so I understand, people have been comingon here and really insulting the mods and all us locals?

Comment

The way I understand it is there are a few people who have been continuously "making trouble" (I have kids who are experts at it) and the mods have had enough. I'm not choosing to read any more into it than that

Comment

This is a good idea. In my opinion, I think the moderators are brilliant on this forum; it keeps discussion clean and fair. That's why this is my favourite - and only - forum.

Keep up the good moderating mods!

Comment

Its a good idea, and I do think the mods do a nice job on here. It would seem that alot of forums are having similar issues, the worst being repeat spammers Rick Rolling all the time.

Comment

Jesus, theres like 10 mods in here tonight - I guess you guys aint playin!!

Comment

"We own the night"

Or site...

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                                Jesus, theres like 10 mods in here tonight - I guess you guys aint playin!!
                                I was doing both, browsing on here while struggling with my Mk Dons side on Football Manager. Kevin Gallen came back to haunt me and scored a brace against us. Things not looking good for us at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X