This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
    Things not looking good for us at the moment.
    Who, MK Dons or the mods?

Comment

I think with 1 Mod to 5 Members they are gonna be just fine

Comment

Mods, I'm sorry to post this here but it seems the most appropriate place to do without creating a thread or posting in a games-related section.

I have PMd an admin member about this some weeks ago but received no response, so I will ask this here - I would like to remove my account from these forums along with all past activity. It's not because of anything dodgy but because of the attitudes of a number of forum members, particularly in trading, and I don't want to be part of a community, if you will, with such people.

This isn't meant to be a protest post or to air anything. I'm just wanting a response on this. If it's an issue of effort on part of admin, I am even willing to pay for this. I'd very much appreciate a response from a mod either here or by PM.

Thank you

-id

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie View Post
          I personally feel that the strict moderation is one of the best things about this site; keep up the good work.
          NTSC-UK has strict moderation?

Comment

Yes. Majority of the time the crap gets removed/sorted before most of you even get a chance to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by id-republix View Post
              Mods, I'm sorry to post this here but it seems the most appropriate place to do without creating a thread or posting in a games-related section.

I have PMd an admin member about this some weeks ago but received no response, so I will ask this here - I would like to remove my account from these forums along with all past activity. It's not because of anything dodgy but because of the attitudes of a number of forum members, particularly in trading, and I don't want to be part of a community, if you will, with such people.

This isn't meant to be a protest post or to air anything. I'm just wanting a response on this. If it's an issue of effort on part of admin, I am even willing to pay for this. I'd very much appreciate a response from a mod either here or by PM.

Thank you

-id
              We don't do this.

Regards,
              Neil.

Comment

Thank you

-id
                just post some Pron - works everytime and by the time your ban has lifted someone may of posted something fun

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae View Post
                  We don't do this.

Regards,
                  Neil.
                  I appreciate the curt reply. Why not?

Comment

I appreciate the curt reply. Why not?
                    I'd imagine it isn't a simple thing to do. Manual manipulation of the database would be required. Why should anyone go to that much trouble for you? Just stop coming here if you don't like it. I could ban you if feel you don't have the willpower to simply not visit anymore?

Please let's not discuss this here anymore. This is not the right place. Please pm me directly if you have any further questions.
                    Last edited by Brad; 28-12-2009, 07:53.

Comment

I love that that this:

I don't want to be part of a community, if you will, with such people.
                      ...came from somebody with a location of KKK Central

Yeah man just stop coming here. Or go back and edit every single post you've ever made yourself.

Comment

I'd like to know what people in particular or what offended so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                          I'd like to know what people in particular or what offended so badly.
                          ...I tend to post nekkid pics.... and the occasional video....

I blame Jesus...

xROTx

PS. First Post Here....
                          PPS. Uploading standard avatar.... and sig.... as we speak...

Comment

sigs are disabled rot my friend

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                              sigs are disabled rot my friend
                              Mmmh.... I noticed....

Oh well.... I could always do this...

""""xROTx

....After every post.... Seeing as I don't post too often on any forum... It won't be such a hassle....

...Is that a banning offence?

xROTx

Comment

thread cleanup in 3,2...1..

Comment

Working...
                                X