This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLD) Asus EeePC 900 White 20GB Linux & Accessories

I have a fully boxed as new 2 week old Asus EeePC for sale. It was bought from Misco.co.uk on the 6th May 2008 and used over the last week on a trip. Now I am back home I cant really see me using it all that much so would prefer it to go to a new home. The machine is in excellent condition except for a stuck pixel on the screen which may or may not be rectifiable but is not covered under Asus warranty unfortunately.

You will get the following..

20GB White Linux Asus EeePC with 1GB ram as standard
    Fully boxed as new, in mint condition, with all accessories, discs, manuals and unused warranty card.

In addition to this I am including the following...

2GB Crucial Ram (the max this machine will take)
    4GB Crucial SDHC card (which you can boot from or use as additional storage)
    An Xbox HD-DVD Drive 2 weeks old and boxed as new (used as a dvd drive for installing XP etc)
    An additional 2 years warranty (on top of the manufacturers 2 years you get as standard) making a full 4 year warranty on the EeePC

Trade wise, tell me what you have. I am not after anything in particular but could be swayed by anything.

I am after a quick sale at (was ?365) NOW ?350 delivered for the lot (total cost price today is ?450+). Paypal preferred but will accept BT. Delivery will be via Special delivery which is included in the price. Collection is available from Chigwell Essex.

Pictures below. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Just to clarify, there is only one stuck pixel on the screen (above the mouse pointer in the picture below) the other marks are dust. Also, the pictures show XP installed, however it will be removed before sale and the original Xandros install will be put back on the machine.

Advertised elsewhere.

Will Split if necessary

Cheers
    Simon

Last edited by RetroRevival; 27-05-2008, 14:01.

WIll trade the lot for a 360 Elite or a PS3 40GB. Will reduce to £350 delivered for the lot.

Comment

.Would you be interested in selling the HD drive separately for £30 ?

Comment

Its possible. Will see how it goes and will split if I get no interest in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRevival View Post
          WIll trade the lot for a 360 Elite or a PS3 40GB. Will reduce to ?350 delivered for the lot.
          pm sent regarding trade

Comment

pending on rllmuk

Comment

Sold on rllmuk, mods please close.

Comment

Working...
              X