• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a gold

Comment

Bugger

Comment

Find a 1 month free trial and use that or setup a new silver account as it gets a free month of gold with it.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
          Bugger
          As reported earlier. Just create a new Japanese account, it comes with a 1 month free gold trial.

Comment

Couldn't those that have the demo just click the tell a friend option, then others could get the demo quicker without doing the whole new account business?

I'll be up to doing it if others want it and if it's possible.

Comment

Just tried this out and it is more of the same (with added decapitations) which is not necessarily a bad thing Graphically, to me, this looks pretty much exactly like Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3, not much difference at all. Combat is satisfying and fun, gotta love those limbs flying everywhere One thing that stood out was the incredibly awful camera, it was like it had a life of its own at times. There were many sections where I was getting attacked and had no idea where from due to the camera positioning itself somewhere else. I will probably pick it up, something to keep me going til MGS4 I suppose.

Comment

It seems possible, as it let me recommend it to a friend.

If anyone wants the demo, PM me about and I'll sort it out. Hopefully, it looks like it'll work.

Comment

Camera is a pain is the ass (wish it had a VF3 camera that went Translucent when objects blocked the main vew) but other than that this is f-ing brilliant , makes DMC IV look like a childs game .

Can't see anything beating this for action

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Black was my favourite game on the XBox. By the looks of this demo, Ninja Gaiden 2 will by my favourite game on the 360. Plain and simple.

The combat is now so much more tight, fast and brutal. The UT animations are absolutely breathtaking. It's great that you can still do UT on landing. The new weapons kick huge amounts of ass, especially the claws. The new obliteration techniques are gore-tastic! A great new addition to the gameplay. The Ninpo is sweet as well, especially now that you can direct where it goes. When I torched five guys with the fire ninpo the way they were being burnt into a crisp running like headless chickens was beautiful. I'm such a sadist.

Even on Acolytle difficulty, the AI is smart, wall running and wall flipping for instance. I don't remember them doing that in NGB (apart from Fiend Ryu).

The graphics are also great. I don't know what people are talking about. The game looks much better than Sigma. The Tokyo skyline in particular looked terrific. The music also seems to be as epic as the first game.

I loved the final cutscene also. Too many good things about this demo. I'm gonna go and play it again. Screw the haters. The camera is no worse than in NGB. Just takes some getting used to. It's second nature for me after putting 200 hours in NGB and 100 hours into NG Sigma.

Comment

I can't be bothered to go thru the creation of another fake Japanese account so I'm hunting for a code T_T

So far it sounds okay nothing too exciting...

Comment

I tried to DL it on a Japanese account I just created and it says not available for my territory o.O

Comment

It seems like they've locked it off too many people must have downloaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mephistopheles View Post
                            Ninja Gaiden Black was my favourite game on the XBox. By the looks of this demo, Ninja Gaiden 2 will by my favourite game on the 360. Plain and simple.

The combat is now so much more tight, fast and brutal. The UT animations are absolutely breathtaking. It's great that you can still do UT on landing. The new weapons kick huge amounts of ass, especially the claws. The new obliteration techniques are gore-tastic! A great new addition to the gameplay. The Ninpo is sweet as well, especially now that you can direct where it goes. When I torched five guys with the fire ninpo the way they were being burnt into a crisp running like headless chickens was beautiful. I'm such a sadist.

Even on Acolytle difficulty, the AI is smart, wall running and wall flipping for instance. I don't remember them doing that in NGB (apart from Fiend Ryu).

The graphics are also great. I don't know what people are talking about. The game looks much better than Sigma. The Tokyo skyline in particular looked terrific. The music also seems to be as epic as the first game.

I loved the final cutscene also. Too many good things about this demo. I'm gonna go and play it again. Screw the haters. The camera is no worse than in NGB. Just takes some getting used to. It's second nature for me after putting 200 hours in NGB and 100 hours into NG Sigma.
                            I was agreeing with everything you said until you mentioned how great the graphics are. They arn't great to look at, unless im missing something because i can't see it in 1080p. Very basic dull square areas, everything looks straight. Seems rather bland, when i know team ninja could do so much better. Everything just looks so blocky. Character animations on the other hand are sublime. Personally visually, i dont think it looks as nice as Sigma.

Like i said before, its a very early build and a demo of what looks like the first level. Hopefully it will get alot better.

Graphics aside, i can't wait for this next week!

Comment

I think that the graphical style just doesn't suit the game this generation looking like it does. The characters/environments in DOA4 clearly had a lot more detail to them, but something in this game just doesn't look right to me.
                              It doesn't look bad, far from it I think that Team Ninja have just fallen behind the times with what is the benchmark for visuals in this day and age.

Comment

Bugger! I was just about to get ready to 3RL-fix my 360 (while HIGNFY is on) until I got to the part about the demo being locked, now.

Bugger!

I'll just wait until it pops up on the Blighty market place. Mind you, I just checked and it's out this Friday!? I'd probably be more inclined to play NG2, though. I have NGB on my xbox and I got up to level 13 or something, and now I'm gonna be selling my xbox so I'll lose the save, and I don't think I can be bothered playing through Sigma on account of that...

As for the gfx, to me, Team Ninja's games have looked pretty much the same since DOA2 on the Dreamcast, so I'd imagine there's no excuse for such ridiculous things as 'slowdown'

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                                One thing that stood out was the incredibly awful camera, it was like it had a life of its own at times. There were many sections where I was getting attacked and had no idea where from due to the camera positioning itself somewhere else.
                                Better wait for Ninja Gaiden 2 Black then, eh

Comment

Working...
                                X