Ninja Gaiden 2 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
    I think they look absolutly awesome, thanks for the screenshots. Luckily i preordered mine online with game!
    They say codes will be emailed, I will let you guys know if they post my code appreciate if you guys do the same so I can give them an ear full if they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
      I think they look absolutly awesome, thanks for the screenshots. Luckily i preordered mine online with game!
      I prefer simplicity and normality in the design of weapons, characters, costumes etc. Rather than something like them costumes, which they've put way to much effort into the asthetics of it; making it unreal and unnecessary.

It reminds me of the weapons from Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

I think them costumes will be available to download, costing MS points of course.

Comment

posting my impressions of this game in a new thread.

Started off being a very lovely game.

In chapter 7 now and unfortunately, it's going into the 2nd hand bin tomorrow.
          Last edited by SummAh; 04-06-2008, 19:33. Reason: starting a new thread

Comment

Shouldn't you start a new thread if you have got the main game?

Comment

I downloaded the demo last night and had a crack at it after playing DMC4 for the first time.

I really enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting anything at all, and was pleasently surprised by it.

I think i will actually buy this

Comment

You have to give the boys at Team Ninja credit - they sure know how to programme a couple of hyper-jugs.

Comment

Finally had a go at this earlier when i managed to stop playing rock band.

It basicaly just felt like the first Ninja Gaiden except I appeared to be doing random finishing moves where id flip about and chop someones head off for no reason other than that i pressed the attack button... they possibley could have made that mechanic a little bit deeper.

I'll still buy it though.

Comment

Bizarrely I often felt that I was the one getting hit, but there was a multiplier racking up on screen and the enemies were dropping, though I had no idea that I was doing the hitting. I think maybe the frenetic camerawork and beers were causing me problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X