Topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topper

Picked up a U.S PS2 from me and met to pay cash. Really nice bloke and top trader, glad my PS2 went to such a friendly guy.
    Thanks again mate and enjoy the unit.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Sold topper an old IR receiver for the PS2. Paid promptly and polite as can be.

Thanks!

Comment

Picked up a U.S Ps2 game from me, polite as ever, prompt payer, top trader.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Topper bought MGS2 for the PS2 from me, fast payment and polite pm's. Highly recommender buyer.

Comment

Mgs3 Us Ps2

Instant payment and fast friendly comms, would most certainly trade with again.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold Topper Bleach: Blade of Fate on the NDS. Fast payment, nice comms. Top bloke for a new member of the forums. Hope you enjoy it mate!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from me - no issues, friendly chap, ta very much

Comment

Sold topper a DS game and he paid quickly with good comms throughout. Thanks.

Comment

Sold Shadow of The Colossus to topper. Transfered the readies to me pronto, good comms. Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold him a PS2 game and he paid fast

Comment

Topper bought a PS2 game off of me. Fast payment and left fast feedback (unlike me )

Thanks

Comment

Bought some ps2 and wii stuff off me paid quickly with good comms, a great buyer!

Comment

bought an RGB lead, friendly chap!

Comment

Tony bought a trio of import DC games from me. -thanks!

Comment

Topper bought a Wii game from me. Fast payment along with nice and polite pm?s, highly recommended buyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X