Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone go out on the bank holiday? Wish i did, instead stayed in but could have been worse.

Comment

Went to a funfair, now feel mildly sick. On the other hand, it was a good lad and met a nice lass from St. Hilda's All Female College.
      Sodding interview all day tomorrow in ****ing Reigate that starts at 8:30. Have to get up insanely early to be ready.

Comment

What a lovely weekend I've had.

Every year there's a Mayday festival thingie on the last Sunday of the month. Basically, loads of local bands and DJs play, there's lots of stalls and amusements for kiddies and such, and you sit around with a group of friends drinking and getting stoned in the park. The worst that could happen is the weather being bad, but it wasn't. At all.

I spent most of Monday and Tuesday playing Resi 4, having finally found a copy!

I can't believe I'm actually enjoying a Resident Evil game. This is a first!

Comment

Sounds like u had a good week/weekend. All i've done is worry about uni work and go out in Leeds which while good encountered many idiots along the way. Playing footy tonight so that's good but then again i could have a crap trainnin session which would compound for the most part the shockin week i have had so far.

Go to London to watch Chelsea Saturday in a pub opposite Stamford Bridge to celebrate the premiership and try to forget about the Champions League (Missed Japanese class to watch my team go out of this o the dissapointment) so its not all bad, and Leeds Saturday will hopefully be void of idiots as opposed to Wednesday we live and hope How's Zoo keeper goin Ady?
          Last edited by JU!; 05-05-2005, 18:38.

Comment

I am agasp.

Walking back from the shop after having sought out a couple of tinnies for the evening, two lads about 10/11 were coming the other way on their bikes. As the path is quite narrow I moved over onto the grass to let them go through and they said "Thank you sir". Both of them.

I suppose it's a sad reflection on society that I was amazed by this. So few people have manners these days, especially kids, that quite frankly I was genuinely surprised.

Comment

We live in a nice area, but lately it's been getting trashed by a group of young kids. They made a fire in the middle of my road. Then i saw them running away from something by the road next to mine, they'd smashed a window or something and then just ran away. I chased them in my car but they hid in some gardens and I couldn't see.

Comment

I've just back from the Gym and Waitrose where I picked up some quality Monkfish going cheap, so for my tea tonight I shall cooking and eating Peppered Monkfish with Crushed Potatoes and a Mushroom Cream Sauce.

Comment

Working in retail (though hopefully not for much longer), I can relate entirely with what Marty said. To get a teenager in who is actually able to speak coherently, say thank you and not come across as a little scrote is something unique. And just like Marty said, it's sad that they're the exception rather than the rule.

On a slightly similar note, I've found all Americans and Canadians that come in to be by far the most polite and generous people I encounter. As the US isn't always portayed in a positive manner it's a bit of a surprise, especially as the people I've spoken too are far from dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by JU!
                    How's Zoo keeper goin Ady?
                    I've been doing Time Attack for ages, but I've since put the game aside for the time being so I can work on finishing the Memories and hard mode on Feel the Magic. I've also been playing Yoshi's Island in the second slot. I can't believe I missed this game the first time around. It;'s probably one of the best platform games I've ever played!

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                      On a slightly similar note, I've found all Americans and Canadians that come in to be by far the most polite and generous people I encounter.
                      Pff, in retail, most Canadians here are *****. I was much nicer than most of these people when I was selling ****. And also the customers are quite rude frequently!

Comment

Joke-a-thon -

Harry Potter films are a bit far-fetched arent they, how many schools do you know where a ginger kid has two friends?

Michael Jackson was sentenced for 10 years, the judge told him "consider yourself lucky, if you was black you'd of got 20 years"

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                          On a slightly similar note, I've found all Americans and Canadians that come in to be by far the most polite and generous people I encounter. As the US isn't always portayed in a positive manner it's a bit of a surprise, especially as the people I've spoken too are far from dumb.
                          Man, I HATE it how everyone thinks of Americans as being *****. When I went to Reno I got on with so many people. That place was Laid-back Kingdom, I fit right in. I've never felt more embraced in all my life.

As 2Pac once said: "California knows how to party". No ****. (Ok, so Reno is in Nevada but it's close enough)

West Coast baby!!

I knew when I was back in England having to deal with snot-nosed f**king gel-boy spikey haired airline desk job mother****ers that can't even file missing items properly or with any manners. Get to f**k you London c**t!!

I went there generally hating America, I came back loving the place and the people. Mind, everyone I spoke to slagged off the East Coast to no end.

Comment

What did they say DF? I didn't realise there was still such a rivalry between the coasts, thought that dropped after the east vs west rap ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                              Man, I HATE it how everyone thinks of Americans as being *****. When I went to Reno I got on with so many people. That place was Laid-back Kingdom, I fit right in. I've never felt more embraced in all my life.

As 2Pac once said: "California knows how to party". No ****. (Ok, so Reno is in Nevada but it's close enough)

West Coast baby!!

I knew when I was back in England having to deal with snot-nosed f**king gel-boy spikey haired airline desk job mother****ers that can't even file missing items properly or with any manners. Get to f**k you London c**t!!

I went there generally hating America, I came back loving the place and the people. Mind, everyone I spoke to slagged off the East Coast to no end.
                              i agree. american bashing is crap. on-line halo 2 there's some sound lads and good laughs to be had!!

Comment

Intresting fact-oide my mate has just told me while we're here at work.

This past week he's had roughly 30 cans of coke and I've eat over 40 apples.

Also we've both woked well over 80 hours as well. I should be finished by 3am this morning but then I have two days off. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X