No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one loved twin snakes, I think the sniper wolf-showdown cut scene might be the best ever featured in any videogame.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddo View Post
      I for one loved twin snakes, I think the sniper wolf-showdown cut scene might be the best ever featured in any videogame.
      Do you mean before you battle Sniper Wolf or after?

If the latter, then I agree; incredibly touching and sad. That's the problem about MGS bosses; they always make you detest them, but after you feel sorry for them.

Comment

after, well, the climax of that battle u could call it, amazing scenes.

Comment

Think I'm gonna try and finish this tonight, don't know if I'll manage it though while watching all cutscenes and codecs, etc. I'm just not far past the torture scene so I'll need to stay up late I reckon!

Comment

Just done the wee stealth lift scene, brilliant stuff!

Really enjoying this game, must have been a good 3 or 4 years since I last played it, but I am seriously loving it and it's just reminding how much of an all time classic it is and cementing the fact that MGS is my favourite game ever!

Comment

excellent stuff rossco. Been watchin your progress on this thread. Givin it stacks i see. Blastin through it myself altho i finished it only a few weeks ago i decided to try and go through without watchin cut-scenes/codecs.

Comment

It's my favourite game too but I'm tempted to say that MGS4 is even better, I'll resist saying that until I've finished it a couple of times though!

Comment

Ohhh MGS4 even better, I can't wait until tomorrow then!

Just started the second disc after slaughtering Sniper Wolf. It's not as long as the first disc is it? I really wanted to finish this before tomorrow when I start 4 but I don't see it happening as I'm starting to get tired and don't think I'll last!

Comment

Not as long at all but still quite a while if your watchin cut-scenes etc.
                    Nikita against sniper wolf! So cheap and glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                      Not as long at all but still quite a while if your watchin cut-scenes etc.
                      Nikita against sniper wolf! So cheap and glorious.
                      Haha damnit, I forgot you could do that against her!! Onto Raven now..

Comment

Haha awesome battle, just ran around in circles setting up claymores and he gets angrier and angrier and faster and faster and just keeps running through them killing himself. Hehehe!

Comment

Same method i used aswell. Used stingers on him at the start tho. Still battling on. Where you up to now? Im almost finished with the card keys.

Comment

I've just retrieved the key after Ocelot shot it out my hand! Gonna take it up and enter it then call it a day and finish the game in the morning! You gonna finish it all tonight?

Comment

Dunno, probably not due probably gettin bossed out fightin the metal gear.

Comment

Haha oh god there's still the Metal Gear Rex fight, the Liquid fist fight and the car chase to go, after I freeze and heat up the PAL key! Should take at least an hour tomorrow for all that! Which should be fine as the postie won't be here with MGS4 until like 1pm going by this weeks late standard of delivery!

Comment

Working...
                                X