No announcement yet.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres always Original Mode or RMX mode with Original Mode graphics.

Anyway, turns out that this build with Ken's AWSUM Dragon Punch juggles is over 3 months old. Newer builds have had that removed for some time according to some playtesters over at SRK.

They had submitted this one and so this is the one we get.

Promising though, really impressed with the net code of it when I did actually get a game.

Comment

Looks like the ranked/player games issue has been sorted. Been playing a few games including yesteryeargames and really been enjoying it.

Comment

I'v been playing a bit more of this, and it could just be me, but I think they have made Ken far too powerful, especially his medium dragon. It's enjoyable, but I keep getting sound issues as well. Obviously it's still beta, so they can sort this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
          I'v been playing a bit more of this, and it could just be me, but I think they have made Ken far too powerful, especially his medium dragon. It's enjoyable, but I keep getting sound issues as well. Obviously it's still beta, so they can sort this out.
          Build that you are playing is 3 months old, and most Ken-related issues have been fixed after that.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
            Euurrgh I just watched a video of it and it seems they've changed the announcer in parts. Maybe I'm being picky, but the bit where he said "Ryu wins, perfect" made me cry inside.
            The sounds seem to be a mish mash of different games plus that ghastly new announcer

should have the alpha 3 guy in here!

Comment

Working...
            X