Shiki-tei / Four Seasons Garden [JPN PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiki-tei / Four Seasons Garden [JPN PS3]

Just going to start this off with a very brief intro due to two reasons.
    1. I've only spent about 10 minutes in it.
    2. I haven't got a bloody clue what the hell I'm doing as I can't read the language. I'll post screens for translations another time.
    It's a gardening simulator (stop that sniggering at the back please) available for download (640 MB) exclusively from the Japanese PSN for Y1500/?7:00.

When starting the game up you are given the option of 4 different combinations of 2 gardens & 2 buildings. These gardens are listed as Ryokumeien, Mizukitei, Hourekian & Genmoyen.

This is a photo I took of my Ryokumeien.

There was also a completely different garden & building to the above combinations which looked far more modern and was called Miyabitei.

At the moment I can't really say a lot more so I'll post some more when I can.

Cool ive got my hedge planted and all the trees im allowed, ive also took some pix of a squirrel that's started to hang about. now ive used my plants up i dont know what else to do atm as i think it works off a clock release of items etch, cup of tea anyone.

Comment

I want to get some translation but my camera seems to be really poor taking photos from the TV.

I've noticed that you can access other people's pictures online and there are loads available already.

You can choose your own soundtracks in it but I like the in game music turned right down playing in the background rather really.

I've seen the squirrel too but I'm having difficulty getting good pictures as I can't get close enough. I read somewhere that there are 20 animals that will visit your garden but another 20 will be available to download later on.

Comment

Yer if you watch the credits, (1st right on the main menu) it shows some neat creatures jumping and running about, the 2nd option from the left on the main window is your saved garden also Looks really nice but i hope the gdns expand as the camera is a bit wonky imo. Ive just left mine running in the background as the weather was turning cloudy

Comment

I don't suppose you get get those pictures onto the XMB can you, so that they can be uploaded to teh intarwebs?

Comment

The pictures you take yourself?

That's where the one I posted at the top came from. It's like MGS but it saves them straight into your pictures folder on the XMB. While in the game you still have access to the XMB so you can still access the photos you have taken.

I should say really that I think it just saves them straight to the XMB as it showed me a couple of screens in Japanese and one of them did say XMB but there may be a choice to just save them as a part of the game file.

Comment

Ah, I assumed you meant that you'd taken them off screen.

Comment

Ive posted a lot of pix up to view, under CunnyFunt.

to post pix first take your picture click the right option which pops up allready on right option by the way, then click left option you will see start to upload then i think it's the 3rd option down (2nd menu) view them there along with others give time to load in, just look at bottom of picture for your username.

Comment

Just got this and loving it, really relaxing
                  Got my stuff planted and have a squirrel as most others seem to as well. Was overjoyed though when ducks appeared!

Pressing and holding circle seems to make your plants and trees grow, whilst holding x makes them wither and get smaller.

Anyone know when you can plany more stuff etc after you've initially used your quota? Can see myself buying a lot of DLC for this.

Roll on Afrika!

Comment

I keep thinking of Afrika and this has made that an essential buy now. It's a shame that all the encyclopaedia stuff isn't English though as I feel I'm missing a lot out.

Do you need to have other people's PSN tags to send/receive their photos? If you do feel free to add JohnParry so I can start sending all my moles in your direction.

Has anybody worked out how to adjust the controls in this yet? Is nobody going to post pictures on here of their gardens then?

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                      Is nobody going to post pictures on here of their gardens then?
                      Have some on my XMB, how do I upload them?

Comment

To get them on here you just copy them on to a memory card by pressing triangle, then select to copy them to the card.

Comment

Working...
                        X