No announcement yet.

New International Track And Field DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skull Commander - I have been rubbing my screen like a maniac for the past week, and it has had no effect on my DS.

I do have a Hori screen protector though - I'd be interested to see if anyone without a screen protector has any problems.

Oh, and I like the idea of having some games against each other - apart from the fact I'm damn near useless at all the events! More practice required...lol

fdsbh

Comment

Curiously enough, I am finding the pick from Guitar Hero on Tour to be excellent for running.

Comment

Finally unlocked Pyramid head

Oh and you may be interested to know that we're doing a making of very, very soon.

Comment

I can't figure out the triple jump at all, I fail no matter what I try and it really isn't explained very well.

Comment

Jimmyboi - yeah the triple jump took me ages to get right, and a lot of practice.

Basically, sprint fast and as soon as you hit the white line press (and slightly hold) the d-pad (or tap the stylus, whichever you prefer).

An angle symbol will come up - choose your angle by letting go. Your runner will jump - as soon as his feet look like landing, press the d-pad again (and slightly hold again) for the angle symbol to come up and let go again when you have the required angle you need.

Your runner will then do a final jump. Again, as his feet look like landing, press (and slightly hold) the d-pad (or stylus) for the angle symbol to appear for the final time. Try to get quite a high (50 degrees and above) angle for the last one as they seem to jump further into the pit. As you let go, your character should jump towards the pit.

It is a difficult event I find, and I don't get it right all of the time but it just requires practice.

Has anyone found any good angles to use for the Triple Jump to get maximum distance? My best jump is only around 15m ish at the mo.

fdsbh

Comment

This is a top game.. I gave not bothered with screen protectors and it seems fine though I would guess using 3rd party styluses which are not actually rubber tipped would damage the screen in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by fdsbh View Post
                Jimmyboi - yeah the triple jump took me ages to get right, and a lot of practice.

Basically, sprint fast and as soon as you hit the white line press (and slightly hold) the d-pad (or tap the stylus, whichever you prefer).

An angle symbol will come up - choose your angle by letting go. Your runner will jump - as soon as his feet look like landing, press the d-pad again (and slightly hold again) for the angle symbol to come up and let go again when you have the required angle you need.

Your runner will then do a final jump. Again, as his feet look like landing, press (and slightly hold) the d-pad (or stylus) for the angle symbol to appear for the final time. Try to get quite a high (50 degrees and above) angle for the last one as they seem to jump further into the pit. As you let go, your character should jump towards the pit.

It is a difficult event I find, and I don't get it right all of the time but it just requires practice.

Has anyone found any good angles to use for the Triple Jump to get maximum distance? My best jump is only around 15m ish at the mo.

fdsbh
                Thanks for the advice I'll try that. It's funny though because I'm pretty sure the in-game example suggests you only tap the 2nd and 3rd jumps. I think that's where I've been going wrong.

Comment

I have to agree i am loving this.

Does anybody have any advice for the Sparkster gold medal?

Comment

Working...
                  X